REVIEW: LeeJiHam Dr's Care Cleansing Oil

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, June 28, 2016


What's up, guys? Classes almost started in the Philippines and it kinda reminds me of my student days where I wake up early to prepare and go to school. Now I am officially a bum, lol I just graduated from college last April 20 and it just feels very different when you're already approaching the adult life wherein the real reality in life comes. Just an update on my blog, I changed my URL (gummybeaaars.blogspot.com to www.rsbeautydiary.com) A big thanks to Dawn (www.dbeautyjournal.com)!

Today's review will be a product from LeeJiHam. I've heard this brand before and some of their popular products are from the Tea Tree Line. This is my first time to try a product from this brand so I really feel excited about this. If you follow the Korean skincare trend, you would probably know the significant of cleansing oil in a skincare routine. For some people, they commonly use a facial foam and that's it, but as I discovered the Korean skincare routine, I was also encouraged to do a double-cleansing routine.


Price: P1200 ($25.52)
For All Skin Types

You can check the ingredients on cosdna.

You can buy this cleansing oil on www.theskincarecurator.com
If you live in the Philippines, I highly recommend you to shop at this website most especially if you are looking for Benton, LeeJiHam, and COSRX products. They have it all! Your questions will be all answered as they have a great customer service and they will help you to purchase products base on your skin type and problems. Another thing is, their website is very convenient to use. You should check them out if you're thinking of purchasing products from the said brands above.


I love the packaging because it's blue, lol. But kidding aside it is very convenient to use.


This cleansing oil claims to work for all skin types. Let's see if it will work on my combination skin...





You can actually lock the pump by twisting it. It is probably one of the pros of this product because it will keep you on spilling the product in case you accidentally push it, or if you're also a clumsy person like me. Lol..


My skin type is combination. Whenever I have tons of makeup on my face I make sure to use this cleansing oil and a cleansing foam. I really enjoy my double-cleansing routine most especially when I use this cleansing oil, I just love massaging it onto my skin. This cleansing oil does its job properly. It deeply cleanses my skin from all the makeup residues and sebum. I really commend how it totally removes even waterproof makeup. It leaves my skin squeaky clean! Plus it is very mild onto the skin, I didn't felt any irritations upon using this and it just feels soft and smooth to the skin after I cleanse. It has a kind of strong bubble like smell that I cannot explain clearly but it really doesn't mind as long as it does it what it says!

 Overall I rate this 5/5! I totally recommend this cleansing oil, if you are looking for a mild and effective cleansing oil, you must consider this product! 


What do you think of this cleansing oil from LeeJiHam? What are some of the cleansing oils that you have tried before? :D


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments