Peachy Makeup Look

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, June 14, 2016


One day I got too bored and decided to create a makeup look. I tried to experiment in creating different makeup looks by using my makeup stuffs and the result is this! Since its been a long time since I posted a makeup inspired look, I decided to create another again. I made this look simple but pretty. Circle lenses does make a big difference in creating a more enhanced and nice makeup look.


I applied peach eye shadow on my lids, and also a peach blusher on my cheeks. This makeup look is very easy to do!

The pictures were not that clear because I almost finished my makeup before it turned evening and I couldn't find a good lighting.

So yeah, here's my work!



What are your thoughts about my work?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments