REVIEW: Benton Fermentation Eye Cream

By Resa Peralta - Monday, June 13, 2016



When I've heard that Benton released their new product line which is the Fermentation Skincare Line: consisting of the essence and eye cream, I immediately felt excited as I was expecting more products from Benton. We all know that their products are widely loved most especially the Snail Bee High Content Essence. The new Fermentation Skincare Line aims to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, relieves skin irritations and stress. 



The packaging is simply black but I love how classy it looks. 


This eye cream is said to have high concentration of fermented ingredients: 
Ceramide, EGF, and Hyaluronic Acid.


PRICE: $26.70





The eye cream has a thick consistency, not unlike some of the eye creams that I've tried before that they have this soft and watery texture. When blended, they seem to absorb fast on the skin. It doesn't have a sticky or greasy feeling when applied. It leaves the skin soft and hydrated.



Here's my take on this eye cream:

Since it is targeted to improve the wrinkled skin I was a bit hesitant if this will work on me. Since I'm not that old, actually I'm just 20 years old and I'm no longer in my teenage years. I'm quite bothered on the little circles that have been appearing on my under eye area. After 3 weeks of using this eye cream, I saw little improvements, some of the circles are slowly fading, but not all. It didn't bring a supernatural miracle on my skin but I guess I still need to use it for a long time for a more visible result. I was still hoping that it will somehow lighten up my dark under eye circles even though it only claims to repair damaged and wrinkled skin, and guess what it didn't really lighten up my dark under eye. I tried to create a good review as far as I can, to admit you guys I had a hard time reviewing this product as it targeted for wrinkled skin. I hope this review somehow gave you an idea about this new product of Benton. :)


What are your thoughts about this new eye cream from Benton?






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments