REVIEW: DearPacker Black Ginseng Gold Mask

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, July 06, 2016


Not all mask comes in a form of sheet masks, it also comes with different types like this product from DearPacker that it is in a jelly type form of mask. Today I will be reviewing another product from DearPacker that is kindly sent by BBCosmetic for review. This is like a sleeping pack wherein you do not need to wash it off after 15-20 minutes but you only need to leave it overnight and then cleanse your face in the morning. Honestly, I felt excited about this product because it is my first time to try a product with black ginseng ingredient.

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my 100% honest opinion.


I really love the design of the entire packaging of this product. Every packaging from DearPacker looks pretty. Who would not love them?


Price: $25.54
For All Skin Types

According to BBCosmetic's website:

The black ginseng substances in the mask give rich nutrients and moisturizing finishes. It also gives an improvement in wrinkles and whitening effect. It has a jelly texture with no stickiness. Black gel facial mask with premium ingredients, 24K gold, and black ginseng, helps you to keep your skin young and healthy.

How to use? 

1. At the last step of your skincare routine, apply the mask all over your face and leave it overnight.
2. Rinse it off in the morning. 

The Black Ginseng Gold Mask claims to contain Vitamin B-Complex (Vitamin B3 & B5) that gives a double moisturising effect to the skin, and Betaine that is known as a natural moisturizing ingredient that builds up moisture to the skin (also acts as an anti-irritant)

It does not contain coal-tar colors, artificial flavors, paraben, mineral oil, triethanolamine.



The good thing is it comes with a spatula! It is one of the things that I usually look forward to whenever I buy creams or gel type of masks that comes in a container. It helps a lot in avoiding any dirt from transferring on the product, I prefer using spatula than using my fingers to get the product.




The mask has a thick gel type of consistency. As you can see, there are gold particles in the product. It has a strong scent which I honestly do not like, I don't know why but I just don't like how strong it smells. When applied, it feels sticky at first and it takes much time to absorb. After the mask has settled on the skin, I can feel the softness and moisture that it gives on my face. It didn't bring any irritations or breakouts on my skin upon using for almost weeks. My skin looks fresh and moisturized after I rinse my face in the morning. To rate this product I would give 4/5. I just do not like the strong smell but overall I am happy that it does its job as a sleeping pack. 


What do you think of this ginseng gold mask from DearPacker?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments