REVIEW: DearPacker Nordic White Water Peeling Pack

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Hello everyone! 
Here's another DearPacker product review! As mentioned in my previous review on the DearPacker Jeju Flower Mask Sheets, I will review some more of DearPacker's product and there will be more to come! So stay tune if you'd like to see more of their products! I've separated the reviews for different products to provide a more depth insights.

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my 100% honest opinion


For those of you who have heard of DearPacker for the first time, let me introduce them to you! DearPacker is a new Korean skincare brand from LG Family. This skincare brand is mainly focused on masks (peeling, leave on, sheets)

According to BBcosmetic's website this product is:

A peeling pack that allows to exfoliate the skin smoothly with no irritation to the skin and allows the skin to be whitened up. It is recommended for those with dark skin or rough skin.


50ml
Price: $22.68
For All Skin Types

Since everything that is in the box is written in Korean, BBcosmetic's website is so useful because you can see in their site the information about the product and how to use it.


I love how it comes with a spatula! This is very useful most especially if you're a person who is too concerned about hygiene. You can actually use your finger to get the product but it can be so unhygienic and bacterias and germs could transfer onto the product if your hands aren't cleaned well.


As expected from DearPacker, their packaging is glamorous as always! How could I throw them away if they look this beautiful?




The Nordic White Water Peeling pack is enriched with green herb flowers, citrus scent, lavender essential oil, white willow tree, hibiscus, green papaya lime oil, camomile oil, and sodium hyaluronate.


How To Use

1. Apply the cream all over the face and let it dry for about 10 minutes.
2. Afterwards, apply water which will allow the dried pack to be peeled off.

The peeling pack has a creamy yet watery consistency. When applied, it doesn't feel sticky and dries up easily. You have to wait for about 10-15 minutes or when you feel that it already dried up, you must apply some water so that the peeling pack would be visible and be removed. 


Here's a video on how I peeled off this pack.


Sorry for my bare face. :D

After removing the pack, I felt like my skin has become smoother and a little brighter but then I am not quite satisfied because I felt like it didn't totally exfoliate my face well, it feels too mild for my face. I've been using it for 3 weeks, (twice a week) Yes, it is mild unlike other scrub exfoliators and liquid type of exfoliator that I've tried before. This is just perfect for sensitive skin. Well, not every product will work on your skin but you can always take the risk because some products might work on you and some will not. Anyways, my final verdict for this peeling pack: I think it is perfect for people who have sensitive skin that is looking for a very mild exfoliators/peeling pack. 

What do you think of this peeling pack from DearPacker?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments