REVIEW: DearPacker Jeju Flower Mask Sheets

By Resa Peralta - Monday, June 06, 2016


Nowadays, I love using mask sheets, most especially when I feel too lazy to do my skincare routine and I just want to relax and sleep. 

For those of you who haven't heard of DearPacker yet, well let me introduce them to you! DearPacker is a new Korean skincare brand from LG Family. This skincare brand is mainly focused on masks (peeling, leave on, sheets)

When I first heard of this brand, I didn't even know that LG has a skincare brand. Their skincare products look so promising. 

These mask sheets were kindly sent by BBcosmetic.com

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my 100% honest opinion. 





PRICE: $6.84

Consists of 4 flavors:
Camellia Flower
Cactus 
Cherry Blossom 
Rape Flower

These mask sheets are suitable for all skin types and they do not contain parabens, triclosan, mineral oil, talc, etc.


When I first saw these mask I immediately squealed. Look at the packaging!! They are so pretty. I have a weak heart for products that have cute and pretty packaging. I noticed that DearPacker is investing a lot in producing creative packagings. Lol. Anyway, I will also review some of their masks (the ones that are in a gel type and peeling type) so stay tuned for my next product review if you want to know more of their other mask products. 

As mentioned above, the Jeju Flower Mask line is consists of 4 flavors covering different skin problems and skin effects.

TIP: You can place the face mask in the fridge before using it. Most especially when the weather is summer. Putting it in the fridge before use will make the pamper time more relaxing! I usually do this because its currently summer in my country and it is sooooooo hot!


Rape flower mask - for moisturizing the dry skin.

What caught my attention on this mask is the scent. It has a floral-like scent and it moisturizes my skin deeply. It feels quite sticky to the face.


Camellia Mask - for skin to have rich nutrients with tight skin.

Same as the mask sheet above, it does a good job in moisturizing and hydrating my skin.


Cherry Blossom Mask - for a brighter skin.

This mask is very moisturizing. I am quite impressed on how it left my skin brighter and clear when I woke up in the morning! My skin didn't felt any irritations upon using it. I noticed that there are some little brown particles on it which I guess it was the cherry blossom ingredient


Green cactus - moisturizing the rash skin.

It feels great and nice to the skin. 


I am putting this cute instruction so that first-time mask wearer will learn how to use mask sheets properly. :D

I rate this mask sheets 5/5! These mask sheets does a good job plus the price is not too expensive and would definitely fit your budget. I will highly recommend these as must try Korean face masks! You can get these mask sheets on BBcosmetic.com.


What do you think about these mask sheets from DearPacker?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments