Current Korean Skincare Favorites

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, June 15, 2016


Nowadays, these are all the products that I've been loving and since I guess this is my first time to do a skincare favorite post well why not do it? I also want to share with you guys the products that I usually use on a daily basis. 


1. Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
This is actually my 2nd tub. I've been using it since summer time has started. It feels refreshing to the skin and it hydrates and absorbs quickly.

2, Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softner
Would you believe it? I have this product for like 1 and a half year already and I am still not finished with this! This softner is a liquid type of exfoliator that has a mild effect on the skin and it exfoliates really well. I love how my skin feels soft and smooth everytime I use this. Anyways, I'm looking forward to finish this soon. But I would love to repurchase it again!

3. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
It's my second bottle already. I don't know why I keep coming back on this toner. I tried using other toner but I felt like they don't do anything on my skin so I switched back again to Wonder Pore. I love how it minimizes my pores and it's really gentle to the skin unlike other toners that has a stingy feeling whenever applied.

4. Queen Odelia Day Cream
Okay, the title says Current Korean Skincare favorites but this product is not from a Korean brand. This is from Israel. But I couldn't resist not to include this on my favorites. Please forgive me, let this product pass okay? :D
I love using this day cream most especially when I'm applying makeup on. Whenever I use it, it just feels so soft and smooth and it moisturizes my skin a lot. My makeup always goes smoothly whenever I use this day cream it somehow acts like a primer. You can check out my review of this product here

5. Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
My 3rd bottle already and still loving it. Nowadays I don't use it on my whole face anymore but only on the spots or breakouts that I have. You can check out my full review here

6. Benton Honest TT Mist
This is a very useful on-the go product for me. I always bring it wherever I go and everytime my skin feels dry, I spray this all over my face. I also use it before and after I apply my makeup. You can check out my full review here

7. Etude House Pink Vital Water Serum
I usually don't use serums but when I tried this product I felt satisfied with its effect. It makes my skin so soft and it smells like peachy something and it feels amazing. Full review here

8. Klairs Blue Midnight Calming Cream
I just use this whenever I have some skin irritations. It helps the irritated area and calms it down. Sometimes I use it as an eye cream because I love how it moisturizes my under eye area. It sounds weird but I just love using it as an eye cream sometimes. You can check out my full review here

So these are my current skincare favorites? Have you tried some of them? What are your current skincare favorites?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments