REVIEW: O-Lens Baviphat 3 Color Gray

By Resa Peralta - Saturday, May 21, 2016


Its been awhile since I posted a circle lens review. I got another collaboration with Pinkicon after so many months! To tell you honestly, I feel so excited to do a circle lens review again. I tried to create a makeup-inpsired look by the circle lens that was sent to me. I happen to think of Miss Universe' 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's eye makeup, but I guess I failed! But then, it would be nice if you'll see what I've created!

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not, are all 100% honest.

Pinkicon is Hongkong's largest online Korean circle lens store. (Pinkicon is pronounced as Pink-icon) They have over 300 different designs of circle lenses to choose from! The contact lenses are all guaranteed 100% authentic. Not only that they also have wigs, fashion accessories, false eyelashes, trendy clothes, and Korean and Japanese cosmetics from brands that are most popular. How cool is that? 

They also offer free shipping worldwide! In my experience, the parcel that was shipped in normal shipping and it arrived at my country like not less than 3 weeks, and everything was safely secured by a bubble wrap.



So these are all the items that are inside the parcel. They have this pamphlet wherein you can see some of their latest released circle lenses. The vials are securely wrapped in a bubble wrap and it also comes with a free lens case. 




As always, Pinkicon provides pamphlets that contains all the instructions on how to take care of the lenses and how to insert and remove it on your eyes. This is very helpful most especially to those who are first-time circle lens wearer.


This side of the pamphlet contains Chinese instructions. But when you turn the other side of the paper, there are also instructions in English.


Another cute pink pamphlet that will give you instructions on taking care and using your lenses!






Origin: Korea
Diameter: 14.00mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Expiration Date: 6 months after use
Package: 2 vials (1 pair) w/ free lens case
Color: Gray



The vials are so gorgeous!







The design looks simple. I think there is nothing particular or unique on the design. But I love how it makes a difference when worn.


WHEN WORN


The circle lenses are so soft and it is so comfortable to wear. I was wearing it for 6-7 hours and my eyes don't feel dry or what. I don't know why I am so into gray lenses these days. I immediately thought that it would look great if you're achieving a smoky makeup or when you want to try out different circle lens designs. I love how it enhanced my eyes. It has 3 colors on the lens; yellow, green and gray, and these colors looks noticeable when worn. 



This is a video from my Snapchat. I tried to create Pia Wurtzbach's eye makeup but I failed. I think I applied too much black eyeshadow and it turned out pretty bad. But I guess I still need to practice to improve my makeup skills!


Follow Pinkicon in their SNS to see updates on latest products and discounts!

Visit Pinkicon's English Website
http://en.pinkicon.com

Like Pinkicon on Facebook!
http://facebook.com/pinkicononlineshop

Follow Pinkicon on Instagram
@pinkicon_shop





















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments