My Kango Express Shop & Ship Experience

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, November 26, 2015


Almost a month ago I was invited in the launching of Kango Express' here in the Philippines. It is such a good news for online shoppers like me to know what Kango Express offers and it will help us to experience convenience and to save our money from ordering in our desired online shops in U.S and U.K! We all know the feeling of getting too frustrated because you have found an item that you want in a U.S/U.K online store but sadly it doesn't ship in your country. 

Just to give you a brief background again on what Kango Express is:

Kango Express is a world class package forwarding service based in the United States that enables consumers to purchase their favorite consumer goods from online stores in the United States and Europe and have them delivered to their home or office in the Philippines or nearly anywhere in the world.
Here are my orders from Amazon:


As you can see, on the checkout I wrote Kango Express' US address. 
So here's the process, when you're ordering from online stores in U.S & UK, Kango Express will provide you an address on their warehouse in U.S and UK.


When your parcel has arrived in their warehouse, they will immediately notify you. 


Your items will be ready for shipment when you have filled up the value of your item.


There were some errors in the invoice as I was charged for almost $30 but Kango Express informed me about this problem and they refunded the $15 because the total shipment only cost $16.  




The first item that I ordered (Pixnor Facial Brush) arrived first in Kango Express' warehouse. Those two items were shipped by Amazon in different shipment. So I have to wait for the second item that I ordered (W7 In The Buff Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette). Since Kango Express offers FREE HOLD SERVICE, I decided to choose the Free Hold Service for the mean time so that when the Eye Shadow Palette arrives, they will be just shipped in one parcel.

Anyway to let you all know, Kango Express offers FREE HOLD SERVICE for up to 30 days at no charge, allowing you to schedule your shipments in the most affordable and convenient way for you.

For Kango Consolidation Service shipments, they ship every Fridays, The day before the shipment date, you will be issued an invoice that should be paid within 24 hours.



I absolutely love their customer service. They will inform you in everything, the status of your shipments, or if there will be some delays. When my items have arrived in their warehouse here in the Philippines, someone from Kango Express called me and informed me about my parcel. Since I live in the province, they asked me if it is okay to forward my parcel via LBC because it was their shipping partner. So I said okay, even if I have some worries because I have so many bad experiences in using LBC. But then I am surprised that my items arrived earlier than I expected. I thought there will be some delays because of the APEC Summit. November 19, Thursday in the afternoon the parcel arrived safe and sound straight to our house! It only took 15 days for my items to arrive. I didn't pay any more charges upon shipping my parcel via LBC.


Another thing that I commend about Kango Express' service is that I do not have to bother myself to go to the post office just to get my parcel. I usually order stuffs from Korea and one of the biggest problem of online shoppers like me is the Bureau of Customs. They will usually hold your items for such a long time and will tax your items so high that it is more expensive than the items that you have bought.

Kango Express is a lifesaver for online shoppers like me, no more hassle, no more worries if your items will arrive safely to you or not. 




Here are the lovely goods that I ordered from Amazon!
Thanked God the eye shadow palette didn't came broken because when I was reading feedbacks on this eye shadow palette, some customers says that their eye shadow palette arrived broken. Kango Express did not only provide a fast service but they also made sure to take care of your items so it will arrive safely at your hands.

Kango Express offers 20% discount to new customers on their first shipment! 
I recommend Kango Express to every online shoppers out there! 
Visit www.kangoexpress.com now!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments