REVIEW: Benton Honest TT Mist

By Resa Peralta - Friday, November 20, 2015



Hello readers! Today's product review is from one of the brands that I love!
I was contacted to do a review on Benton's new product the 'Honest TT Mist' and as a Benton lover, I was so excited to try out their new product. Until now I am still amazed on how the Snail Bee Essence has worked wonders on my skin and some of their products that worked well on me except for the Honest Cleansing Foam. I am completely satisfied on how well their products are helping my skin. So might as well this mist can also be another good product from Benton!

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my opinion and I am 100% honest about it.

The box packaging is same as the Honest Cleansing Foam that looks so clean and neat.


The Benton Honest TT Mist claims to have honest ingredients or rather natural ingredients. Instead of using water, they used Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water. It is also filled with Hyaluronic Acid and other beauty ingredients that claims to improve the rough and damaged skin with moisturizing and cooling effect.



According to EWG's Skin Deep this product is safe from toxic ingredients! Yay for natural products! 


How to use? 

1. After Cleansing your face, spray evenly and softly pat your face to help your skin to absorb the mist.
2. When your skin is dry, spray evenly on your face.

Remember to spray the mist 20-30cm away from your face.


The packaging reminds me of BB Cream pump containers, like for example Etude House' Precious Mineral BB Cream and Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, that all comes with a pump plastic packaging. But this facial mist from Benton is different from the other mist that I have tried before because it comes with almost the same packaging with the BB Creams that I mentioned above.



 It's really up to you to control how much product you will spray onto your face. A lot of times I would press on to it harder then a lot of product will come out, but when I press lightly I feel so unsatisfied because it didn't covered up my entire face. But I love the relaxing effect that it gives onto my skin. I have tried it using after cleansing, & I temporarily replaced my toner for this mist, and it leaves my face smooth and hydrated after lightly patting the mist to absorb on my face.

It doesn't have any scent, which I find okay because some of the mists that I used before have some scent on it, but I really don't mind. But to some people who doesn't like fragrant products then you may want to consider this. It is also good to use after applying makeup and whenever your face feels dry and irritated.

It didn't bring any breakouts to me so far. Thumbs up for this mist! I think this will be one of my skincare favorites as of the moment! & I can also bring it anywhere because of its handy size!

RATE
5/5!

PROS
Moisturizes the skin
Makes the skin soft
Hydrating
Good for all skin types
Can be used after applying makeup (to set the makeup)
Very handy

CONS
None so far! 

PRICE
8, 500 won / $7.23 (according to Benton's official website)

WHERE TO BUY?

What do you think about this new product from Benton?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments