[NEW PRODUCT] Benton Honest TT Mist

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, November 05, 2015

I was so excited when I've heard about Benton's new product! Everyone knows that I am a big fan of Benton and hearing about their new product makes me want to try it so badly. 
They released a new product called the Honest TT Mist (TT stands for Tea Tree)
Benton claims that their mist is the first brand to have a tube type of mist. Actually it is my first time to see a mist in a tube type, usually mists comes in bottles so I think this kind of packaging would be new to the eyes of the customers. 


Here is the information about the new Honest TT Mist:
(Click the image to see)

What do you think about Benton's new product?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Havent heard this brand not until I read your post. Havent tried mist as well. I have super oily skin so I didnt bother to try one, I worry it may get my oiliness worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try products from this brand Ate Mhaan, most especially their Snail Bee Essence!

      Delete
  2. Another interesting product from Benton. Anything that has tea tree catches my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another interesting product from Benton. Anything that has tea tree catches my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete