REVIEW: iFairy Hanabi Grey (lensvillage.com)

By Resa Peralta - Sunday, November 08, 2015



Today I'll be doing another circle lens review and it is from Lensvillage! It is my second time to receive a circle lens from them, and I am excited to write about this awesome circle lens.

First of all, LensVillage is one of the largest online circle lens stores that offers a great variety of choices of circle lens that comes with different unique designs and colors. They mainly sell famous circle lens brands coming straight from Korea, and you can be sure that all the lenses that they sell are guaranteed 100% authentic and high quality directly from the brand manufacturers. The brands that they have are GEO Medical, EOS, Dueba, NEO, Vassen and many more. Not only that, they also have an excellent customer service that will surely guide and be there to help you to answer any of your questions and inquiries.
They also sell cosmetics from brands 3CE (3 Concept Eyes) and Koji.

All of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all 100% my opinion and I'm honest about it.

Life Span: 1 year
Brand: iFairy
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 55%
Price: $22


I love how the vials looks like, it looks too cute for my eyes to resist. :D





The limbal rings are patterned like a swirl. When I first saw this lens I feel kinda weird on wearing this, but upon seeing how awesome it looks on my eyes, I eventually loved it!



WHEN WORN

Normal Light


Infront of the sunlight


I totally love how it changed the way I look. It really does a different look into my eyes, the enlargement effect is great and I also love the pattern of the lens. The swirly like pattern is really visible and it doesn't look exaggerated as it seems. Since this is a grey colored lens, I will love to use it for smokey eyes makeup look. But I also think that it would be good to use for Halloween! Even if Halloween is already finished, just incase if you plan on getting some lenses for next year's Halloween, then you can consider this as one.
Onto the comfort side of this lens, I am pretty much comfortable on wearing this up to 6 hours maximum before my eyes dries out.





Check out LensVillage' website to see their awesome variety of circle lens! (www.lensvillage.com)
Like them also on Facebook 
or follow them on Instagram 

What do you think of this circle lens?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ooooh ~
    I'm really loving the I.Fairy Hanabi series! Thanks for reviewing the Gray pair – I've reviewed the Green and Blue Hanabi lenses myself! I really love them haha ~ ;u;
    I think that this lens looks amazing on you, it's really flattering. :)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliment! I am deeply touched. :D
      Wow, I'm gonna check out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. Pretty as always dear. Now I want to wear the same contact lens hihihih.

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete