REVIEW: Innisfree White Tone Up Cream

By Resa Peralta - Saturday, November 14, 2015


Today's review will be from one of my favorite Korean skincare and cosmetic brand, Innisfree! I have been using this cream for quite some time now and I wanted to share my experience/review on this product.

According to Innisfree' website:

What it is
[ Brightening moisture cream with 5 Active ingredients extracted from pure berries]
1. Gel type whitening cream with pure berry extracts for peeling and vitamin B3 for preventing melasma and blemishes.
2. Biosaccharide Gum helps retain moisture and improve transparency of the skin to boost the whitening effect. 
What else you need to know: 6-free system : parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea
How to use?
1. Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
2. Do not use on troubled areas.
3. Always recap after use.
4. Use the product as quickly as possible once the packaging is open.

This product claims to give a whitening effect to the skin. What I always love from Innisfree is that they always produce products with 6 free system or rather products that are free from harmful chemicals or additives that is a very good factor to always consider in choosing your skin care product.







In here listed are the ingredients of the product.

The fragrance of the cream really bothers me, I just don't really like how strong it smells.



This cream has a watery consistency. It feels tight when applied but when it is already absorbed it gives a soft texture to the skin. On the first week that I used this cream, it didn't really magically made my skin turned into a super milky white skin but then I noticed a little improvement on my skin complexion. But I guess it all ends there, upon using it regularly I didn't see anymore improvement on to my skin complexion. I don't know why, but that was what I experienced. I was kinda disappointed so I decided to stop using it. First impression doesn't last at all I guess. I like the softness that it gives to my skin but nowadays I am looking for products that can lighten up my skin complexion.

Anyway if you still want to check out this product you may do so, or you can also try out some of the products that is also in this skincare line.

PRICE
According to Innisfree' Website - $23

WHERE TO BUY?

Have you also tried out this cream or any products in the White Tone Up skincare line?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I only tried their BB cream few years back but did not continue because bb creams doesnt work well on my oily skin. This looks interesting to try though, I've been looking for a cream that somehow would lightens my dark spots. Thanks for sharing dear. :)

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog too Ate Mhaan! You must try some of Innisfree' products because they are great and made of natural ingredients. :)

      Delete