REVIEW: Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Shaping V Mask

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, December 01, 2015


Having a V-Line shaped face in Korea is still in to the K-Beauty trend right now. I have seen many Koreans getting surgeries or trying other methods just to achieve a V-Line shaped face. In Korea, if you have a face as small as a CD, then you're considered beautiful! So why are they so obsessed with a V-Line shaped face? They believe that one of the standard of being beautiful is having a small face. Notice how Korean celebrities and artists have small faces? Sometimes I just can't help to be jealous on them, because I am a girl born with a round face.


So here's the packaging of this V-Shaping Mask. 


Since I got so curious about how to achieve a V-Line face, I decided to check out some mask that will help me to achieve a V-line shaped face. There are so many V-Line mask in the Korean market but since this mask was on sale in TesterKorea, I immediately added it onto my cart. My face is round and because of my love for Korean cosmetics/skincare, I also wanted to have a small face like them. Even just few improvements on my face shape will do.
One of the natural ways to achieve a V-shaped face is using masks like this. 



You can only use this mask once.


At the back of the packaging you can see what is the process and how to apply the mask onto your chin. It is actually very easy, the only problem is when you remove the mask to its sticker it is really sticky and it is very annoying because it keeps on sticking onto your finger and I find it hard to apply onto my ears. You just have to leave the mask for 15-20 minutes. I love how it feels tight onto my face even if some people may find it uncomfortable, am I weird? It makes the skin around my jawline soft and tighter. This V-mask reminds me of Kool Fever! (Fever relief pads) It somehow smells like it! Hehe!

(So sorry I have to hide my bare face)

It doesn't really magically turned my round face into a V-shaped face for just using it twice. I think maybe there will be more improvement when it will be used regularly. Since this mask is too pricey for a student like me to use regularly and it is very hard to find locally, I discovered another method on how I can achieve the V-Line shaped face that I desire, and that is by the help of Chinese spoon. Have you heard about the Chinese spoon face shaping method? Well if not, you better go and research about it because it worked perfectly on my face. I'm just giving you guys another alternative if you have the same situation as me, a student with a limited allowance (sad truth)
Anyway I'd love to purchase this again because I am very sure that it will help me to achieve a V-Line shaped face.

PROS
Leaves the skin around the jaw soft and smooth
It makes the jawline firmer

CONS
The effects are not long lasting unless you use it on a regular basis
Being too sticky makes it hard to apply

PRICE
2, 500won - Around $2

WHERE TO BUY?
Missha boutiques near your place & also in their website (www.missha.net)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments