REVIEW: iWhite The Original Nose Pack

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, November 18, 2015


I've been using this product for months now and I decided to do a review on this. If you live in the Philippines, some of you may have seen this product in Watsons, 7-Eleven, Mercury Drugstore, etc. To tell you honestly I'm quite problematic about my blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. They look awkward when I wear makeup, all those blackheads and whiteheads are very noticeable and I hate it. Since I always see this product in stores, I decided to give it a try. Actually I'm also using the Mask Pack from this brand too and I also like that product because it removes my facial hair hahaha and some dirts on my face.


This nose pack has a liquid/creamy texture that must be applied onto your nose. You have to wait for 15-20 minutes before the pack dries up. Be careful not to stick your hair to the wet pack, tie up your hair and upon waiting for it to dry, you can do your chores and surf Facebook, check Instagram and tweet on twitter! When you feel that the pack is already dry and ready to be removed, gently peel the pack to your nose. You will feel some pain upon removing the pack but seeing those dirty substances removed in your nose is an amazing feeling. But, it seems that it doesn't remove any of my blackheads, what I always see is that it only removes my whiteheads. But still I use it every once a week.


It was so hard to capture those whiteheads that was removed!
(Please do click the image to see some of the whiteheads that has been removed from my nose)



RATE
4/5

PROS
Affordable
Removes whiteheads
Easy to find
Leaves my nose smooth

CONS
Doesn't remove blackheads
Too sticky it can be messy to apply

PRICE
P22.00 (Watson Price)

WHERE TO BUY?
You can buy this nosepack locally 
(7-Eleven, Mercury Drugstores, Watsons, Supermarkets, etc)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Man, I was hoping that it would remove blackheads. :( I've had problems with them since I got into puberty and they haven't gone away since then. The blackheads really bother me and I just don't know how to get rid of those f*ckers cheaply. ;_; Guess I'll keep searching lol. Thanks for reviewing!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete