Nature Republic's Grand Opening at SM Mall of Asia

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, April 07, 2016

(Photo Credit to Nature Republic Philippines)


Yay! Another Nature Republic store has been added here in the Philippines! I was so lucky to be invited to Nature Republic's grand opening at SM Mall Of Asia, I didn't hesitate to go since this brand is one of the Korean brands that I love and my EXO oppas are the ambassadors of this brand. :)

Nature Republic's store in SM Mall of Asia opened last March 30, 2016. Its store is located in 2/F Entertainment Mall. There were tons of freebies given on every purchase, free makeup makeover, and since it was their store opening all items was in 20% discount! Some bloggers were also there to celebrate the grand opening of Nature Republic's MOA branch. 


For all EXO Fans out there you would probably want to own all of these hand creams and lip balm! The cartoon designs of each EXO members is too cute to resist! I'm sure if you're a fan of EXO you will not want to miss these items! This branch needs to have EXO standees for fans to spazz on! 

(Sehun is my bias in EXO if you would like to know)


This is just right for this summer season! These sunblocks was in 1+1 promo!


Plus, the Aloe Vera Cleansing Sheets was also in 1+1 promo!





Tons of sheet masks!!! There was a 10+10 promo for sheet masks for only P550.00. It is such a good deal! If you are fond of using sheet masks on your skincare routine regularly, this deal is a great savings!






Pigmented and beautiful eyeshadow colors! :D


Blushes, highlighters, contouring products!


What makeup lovers love about newly opened beauty stores is that the testers are all new! Hahaha! You get to first try the testers! 




Ricamille, the marketing person in Nature Republic approached me and welcomed me in their store launching. She gave me this gift certificate worth P1,000 to shop on Nature Republic's products. :)


So these are the products that I bought! And since my total purchase is above 1,000 I was given freebies such as travel kits and samples.

If you're wandering how to go to Nature Republic's brand in SM Mall of Asia here's a map that I can provide for you. :)


Other Nature Republic branches:
SM North Edsa
Sm City Farview
SM Megamall
Festival Mall (Alabang)
Sta. Lucia Mall
Robinsons Manila
SM Bacoor
SM Sta. Rosa
SM Iloilo


Thank you Nature Republic Philippines!
Some of the items that I bought during the store opening will be reviewed on my blog soon!


Like Nature Republic Philippines on Facebook to be updated on their latest promos, sales, and products!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments