REVIEW: Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream

By Resa Peralta - Monday, April 18, 2016


My skin has recently experienced stress and breakouts due to the air pollution on where I am right now and because I recently went to swim with my relatives I experienced sunburn. I was chosen as one of the beauty tester of the newly launched Midnight Blue Calming Cream from Klairs, this product came just in time! After all that is happening on my skin recently, my skin definitely needs to relax and calm down.

When I heard on Wishtrend about Klairs' new product I immediately felt happy. My past experience on using Klairs' product was good so I was expecting that this new product of Klairs will also bring a good result on my skin. I was very intrigued about this product as it is named 'Midnight Blue Calming Cream' which I find very interesting. 

If it's your first time to hear about Klairs, they are a Korean skincare brand that aims to solve skincare problems with their different products specialized for every skin needs. Some of their popular products are the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, Rich Moist Soothing Cream and Rich Moist Soothing Serum.



Price: $24.50
Volume: 30ml
Made in Korea
For All Skin Types (Sensitive Skin)
This cream is not a moisturizer for the whole face. It is a special treatment for spots and repairing & calming cream. So this product is only to use on the areas that need it, and has great effect with a routine Toner/serum/ moisturizer. It is good to apply it after mositurizing cream only on the areas which need to be calmed like trouble spots caused by external factors, sensitive or irritated areas.

The container is very tiny, but then as the text in the box says "Simple is enough". You just need a small amount of cream to apply in any parts of your that skin needs special care.



Main ingredients: 

Guaiazulene
With herbal ingredients extracted from chamomile, it shows a dark purple color and is effective in calming the inflammation of damaged skin tissue as well as regeneration of skin cells. Containing 0.03% (similar to contents in an ointment that is currently on the market, Japanese clinical trials demonstrated effects of 89.7% in sunburns, 60.6% in eczema, and 86.5% in ulcerative skin diseases, and is used as the main raw material in burn ointments.)

Centella Asiatica Extract

As a plant native to Madagascar, it is also known as ‘tiger grass’ and is often used in cosmetics as ‘Centella Asiatica.’ Helps regeneration in damaged skin and prevents scarring; primary ingredient in ointments.

HOW TO USE:

At the last step of your skin care routine, apply a small amount to areas of sensitivity or irritation and gently tap in to allow full absorption. Use makeup after the cream is fully absorbed into the skin.


I really love how Klairs always comes up with eco-friendly packaging. Yay! It comes with a spatula! 



Why is the cream blue?
Guaiazulene, which is the key ingredient of the Blue Cream, is a plant-based component extracted from camomile oil. It has a natural violet color, which gradually turns the cream into a gentle blue color after the blending process. 
The cream is said to be used on after pore care, after an intensive treatment, long term sun exposure, and post shaving. 
As a cream that helps calm & strengthen barriers in extremely sensitive skin, When used with the
soothing line, it works rapidly to soothe and regulate irritated (by heat or sebum), stressed skin. 




This little tub is full of the herbal scent blue cream. I was actually squealing when I first saw this cream because this is actually my favorite color. Hihi. I love how the cream smells, it feels so relaxing. It has a slightly thick consistency yet it blends easily on the skin and my skin immediately felt that moisture that this cream is claiming.



This blue calming cream is indeed great as it calms down my sunburns and some of the breakouts that I have on my skin. I noticed some improvements, the irritations from my breakouts were beginning to fade away plus I love the moisturizing and the soothing feeling that it gives on my skin. As of now I am more than satisfied on how this special treatment cream has working good results on my skin. I would definitely recommend this for people who are suffering from any skin irritations.


You can get discounts when you shop at Wishtrend! Here are some of the discount coupons that you can use for this month of April!

WISHAF10OFF = Get 10% off on all +$50 orders

You can also get a free gift (Klairs Be Clean Natural Face Soap) when your orders are over +59! Just use this code:
ACNESOOTHINGSOAP


What are your thoughts about this special treatment cream from Klairs?









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments