REVIEW: Etude House Pink Vital Water Serum

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, April 19, 2016


Ola!! So today's review will be a skincare product! Etude House recently launched this new product called the Pink Vital Water Serum. Since I won in Etude House' event on Facebook, I received this new serum from them along with the Big Cushion Concealer that I will soon review here on my blog. 


Price: $20.40
80ml

What it is?
The new-concept water drop essence delivers moisturizing and revitalizing energy with lightly spreading droplet particles

How to use?
After the Facial Toner, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage from the center, out. Then with the left over moisture, gently dab away so that the skin absorbs them. 


Ingredients:

Water, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Prunus Persica (Peach) Bud Extract, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sequoiadendron Gigantea Bud Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Bud Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Dextrin, Lecithin, Methoxy Peg-114/Polyepsilon Caprolactone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Ubiquinone, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Dna, Copper Tripeptide-1, Caffeic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Cholesteryl Hexyl Dicarbamate Pullulan, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Hydrolyzed Millet, Polyacrylate-13, Polyacrylic Acid, Polyisobutene, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance







The packaging is so pretty! I just can't help myself not to squeal!



At the bottom of the bottle, you will see the expiration date.





Here in my country, it's currently summer. I changed my skincare routine because my skin type tends to change depending on the season. Right now I have a combination skin. I started using this serum 2 weeks ago and I am so far satisfied with the effects that it gives on my skin.

The serum has a milky white appearance and it has a very watery consistency. It feels light when applied to the skin. It doesn't feel sticky at all, actually, when I applied it, it smoothly absorbs into my skin. I love how it gives my skin moisture and a refreshing feeling. I also like the scent of this serum, it kinda smells like peachy something like what this serum is proclaimed to be made from. 



So far I like this serum and my most favorite thing about this serum is the moisture that it leaves on my face.

RATE
5/5!

PROS
Moisturizing
Hydrating
Absorbs well
Pleasant smell
Pretty packaging

CONS
None so far!


What do you think about this new serum from Etude House?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments