REVIEW: SKQIN Dual Sissi Mask (Gold & Silver Sissi)

By Resa Peralta - Monday, April 25, 2016


I noticed that I seldom do reviews on mask sheets. I don't know why but maybe because I use it before I take pictures of it for review? Haha I get too excited whenever I get to try mask sheets. Face masks are actually one of the favorite products that I'd always want to do in my skin care routine most especially when I need a beauty rest for an event or occasions. 

Today's review will be a unique Korean skincare product from the brand 'SKQIN'. I got them from Wishtrend and I would like to thank them for allowing me to try this product. I really like how versatile this product is. You'll know more of this when you read all through out my review!


Price: $17.90
Volume: 1 Box (40ml x 5 sheets) 
For All Skin Types

There are two types of this mask, first is the Gold Sissi. The Gold Sissi is a moisturizing gold pack. It gives a skin lifting effect and boosts the skin hydration and elasticity. It is highly recommended for people who have dry and aging skin.

Some more information about this mask type: 

The Dual Sissi Mask (Gold Sissi) is a specially designed mask pack
to lift up the skins texture and boost the elasticity of the skin.
The mask adopted the secret formula of Hungary Water, which was well known
across Europe for many centuries as a fragrance and a valuable remedy.
It offers an abundant amount of hydration to the skin while taking care of
wrinkles on the face. 

The Silver Sissi aims to brighten, rejuvenate and take care of the skin tone. It is highly recommended for people who have dark, dull and stressed skin.

Some more information about this mask type:

The Dual Sissi Mask (Silver Sissi) is a 3-in-1 all care sheet mask formulated
with Hungarian water, plant-based amino acids, and BIO BRIT3 Complex
Niacin amide for brightening, firming, and hydrating to restore and rejuvenate
your skin into the radiant, youthful state—all in one simple step.
Designed to hydrate on the cellular level, the Dual Sissi Mask (Silver Sissi)
will fill & lift the skin while restoring and rejuvenating.



INGREDIENTS:

Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol,Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceteth-10, Ceteth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PolySorbate 80, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Carica Papaya(Papaya) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sucrose Palmitate, Lonicera Japonica(Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Betaine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Perfume




HOW TO USE:

  1. After cleansing, prep the skin and apply the sheet mask on, making sure to line up the eyes and nose area. 
  2. Align the mask to your jaw line and hook the ring over your ear so the sheet stays in place. 
  3. Adjust the mask and get rid of any air pockets by gently tapping on it and leave on for about 20 minutes. 
  4. After 20 minutes, remove the sheet mask and allow the remaining essence to absorb into the skin by gently tapping on it.



Everything in the back is all written in Korean. But there's an illustration on how you can apply the mask. So the it doesn't just come with a face mask but also with a V-Line shaping mask. I love the idea of this product because it is very innovative. You get to try one mask with two different uses! 


So here's a video from my Snapchat attaching the mask on to my ears. Cool right? You do not have to spend for another v-shaping mask if you regularly use them.

Going to its performance, I find this moisturizing and hydrating. Both of them were good. (Gold & Sissi Mask). I love how it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't feel sticky to the face. Putting the V-Line Mask in your ears can be a little hassle most especially when you're not used to the feeling or it's your first time to use a V-Line Shaping Mask. It gives a tight feeling to the chin and jaw whenever you put the V-Line Mask. Make sure to apply the leftover essence onto your face for better absorption! Upon using it regularly I feel like it enhanced my v-line and brightened up my face. I find this mask true to its claims. Overall I love this mask and I would really recommend it to everyone! (My favorite part of this mask was the V-Line Shaping Mask :P)

You can get this wonderful mask on Wishtrend. Just in case you're planning to purchase anything on WishtrendI'll leave these discount coupons for you to avail discounts and freebies on your purchase!

So these are the coupons that you can use when you buy on Wishtrend for this month of APRIL:

WISHAF10OFF = Get 10% off on all +$50 orders

You can get a free gift (Klairs Be Clean Natural Face Soap) when your orders are over +59! Just use this code:
ACNESOOTHINGSOAP





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments