REVIEW: Nature Republic Real Gel Tint | RED

By Resa Peralta - Monday, April 11, 2016


When I feel too lazy to make an effort on my makeup I prefer applying lip tint 'cause they look natural. Speaking of lip tints, today's review will be a lip tint from Nature Republic! This is one of the products that I've bought during Nature Republic's store launch in SM MOA. And as promised on my previous post, I will write up reviews on the products I've bought. :)


The Real Gel Tint comes in 3 colors:
01 - Red
02 - Pink
03 - Orange


I bought mine in shade 01 which is Red. I don't know why but in buying lip tints or lipsticks I always prefer shades of red than any other colors. 


The product is sealed with a sticker which I find too hassle to remove. The entire packaging becomes messy and sticky when the sticker is not peeled off properly. 


It has a tint applicator with a short and round tip. This tint is also handy because of its cute size.


The smell of the tint reminds me of gummy candies. It smells so delicious! But it has a good pigmentation and it feels hydrating. This shade looks good, it looks natural. On to the lasting power, I think this tint has an average lasting power. You can just re-apply when the tint started to fade when you eat or drink. This tint is just right for its price and it is also great if you would like to achieve that gradient lips look!


SWATCH



RATE
4/5

PROS

Affordable
Handy size
Pigmented
Has a pleasant smell
Comes with 3 shades

CONS
None

PRICE
P195.00 = $4.23


What do you think of this lip tint?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments