REVIEW: Nivea Deep Cleansing Mud Foam

By Resa Peralta - Monday, June 29, 2015


I'll be sharing my review about my recent cleanser. I started using this product 4 months ago. And I couldn't help not to love it! I got curious on this product while searching for some products to try out on Watsons, after that I searched reviews about this product and I am pleased with the reviews so why don't I give it I try? :D




Nivea Deep Cleansing Mud Foam

  • Nivea Deep Cleansing Mud Foam is especially developed for the special needs of Asian skin.
  • The pleasant mud foam texture with active charcoal effectively absorbs dirt and excessive oiliness deep into pores.
  • The formula enriched with healing minerals prevents secretion of excessive sebum and occurence of blackheads.
  • Helps support the skin's optimal hydration balance with the patented moisturizing technology containing Hydra IQ. 

This product claims to be suitable for people who have combination to oily skin.


Application
Apply gently to moistened face, neck and decollete by massaging in small upward circles while avoiding the eye area. Rinse off with lukewarm water.


I got the small one, there's a bigger size of this cleansing foam. I bought the small one because it is very handy and travel-friendly,


This how the actual foam looks like! (my hands have many lines! Sorry!!!)


It looks like a charcoal more than a mud to me! 


I love how this cleansing foam works on me. Even though it doesn't lather, I love how it cleans my face well. When I have a heavy makeup on my face what I do is, I will first wipe it off with a makeup remover. 
It is very unavoidable to still have some stubborn makeup residues after wiping your face with a makeup remover. But upon cleansing my face with this cleanser, I just felt that it really did the job of deeply cleaning my skin and totally removing the makeup residues on my face. Even though I don't wear makeup and I'm just at home when I use this cleanser it always cleans my face well and leaves it soft and smooth afterwards. Anyway I don't have anything against the smell of this product. It is just fine for me. What I really love about this cleanser is that it is a mild cleanser. Because of the experience that I had way back then on harsh cleansers, it served as a lesson for me to really choose a mild cleanser suitable for my face so I'll be safe. Anyway I love this product!

RATE
5/5!

PROS
Cleanses your face well
Mild cleanser
Removes makeup residues
It leaves your face soft and smooth

CONS
I don't see any cons for this product. I love it!

PRICE
For the small one the price is P90+ & P120+ for the bigger one. It is like $3 or $4

WHERE TO BUY?
You can purchase this on any Watsons stores, any drugstore near you. :)

Will I repurchase again?
YES!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Ive been meaning to try this product huhu hopefully soon!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better try it soon! :D Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. This makes me want to try it. I regret that I was not able to get this on Sample Room before. This might be good for those who have oily skin.

    akoyprobinsiyana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that it was available in sample room before. Yes! You must give it a try! :D

      Delete
  3. Nice Review, Have not tried many Nivea products but may give this a go sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product! I just got their 3-in-1 mud cleanser to try out too! Hoping it will be as good as this!!

    Celly | asian beauty and makeup blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Review!
    Hopefully we have this in Canada. We would really like to try this product out!

    Http://jeysandtin.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be available there too. You can try to buy on some online stores.

      Delete
  6. It looks really good! But definitely not a mud type of product. I would definitely try it though.

    www.xoxomake.com

    ReplyDelete