REVIEW: Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, June 04, 2015

Do you know that Black Sugar can bring good benefits to our skin? It is is often used in many skin care products nowadays. Black Sugar is a natural source of Glycolic acid (AHA). Glycolic acid is typically used to treat aging and sun-damaged skin.
It is also said to give minerals and Vitamin B that helps our skin development.
Black Sugar can give skin benefits such as:
Exfoliating, Getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads, Brightening, Tightens and lifts the skin and lastly, moisturizes.

Now I am going to introduce/review to you a product that you can consider to help you to start your experience in using or adding Black Sugar in your skincare routine!



KLAIRS Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish
Volume: 60g
For All Skin Types
Made In Korea


Product Overview:
Exfoliates dead skin cells
Eliminates the waste in the skin
Controls your blackheads and excessive sebum
Moisturize the dry skin

How to Use?

1) Clean your face and mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water.
2) Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face.
3) Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine.




In this part you can see all the ingredients.
I love how it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. It is so small but it doesn't mean that your money is not woth for this product. 
It is said to be:
4 Free System 
No Paraben
No Animal Testing
No Artificial Coloring
No Alcohol



At the back of the packaging you can see the date when it was manufactured and the expiry date.


You can easily open it because of the separator lid! 


Now this is what it looks like inside~~~~ black sugar~~~ Yay!





This is what it looks like when I swatched it on my hand.


Can you see these tiny particles? It is the sugar granules! I feel like I want to eat it. LOL
 The packaging may look so small but you can use it for a long time because you only need to exfoliate 2-3 times a week and please keep in mind that you don't need too much amount of this to use on your entire face.

After using it, my face feels soft and smooth. It doesn't irritate my face which is good. It does a pretty good job in exfoliating! I can see that my face has brightened a lot and my blackheads and whiteheads are starting to be removed not all, but somehow I am thankful that I am finally getting rid of those stubborn dirt!! (slowly but surely.) 
Ofcourse you still need to use this product on a regular basis.
You don't need to worry about this product being too harsh on your skin because as the product name says "Gentle". If you want a better result you can mix Klairs Black Deep Cleansing Oil with this.
I definitely love this product so much!! Thumbs up Klairs! Now it makes me want to try more of their products,

RATING
5/5!

PROS
Leaves my face smooth and soft
Lessens the blackheads and whiteheads
Does a good job in exfoliating
Small packaging but has a lot of product in it

CONS
I really don't find it a con that the packaging is small, but I don't know for other people.

PRICE
$18.99

Wishtrend currently offers free shipping on this product! You better check it our and buy before it last. :)
Check out the product HERE.

Register HERE & use my code "105388404" to recieve a $5 discount coupon upon registration!
You can also use this coupon for the month of JUNE to recieve a free Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask on any order. 
" WISHGIFTJUNE2015 "








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It does look edible. Haha. Great review! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I love your blog. I added you on my blog reading list ❤

      Delete