Pinkicon Circle Lens Review (Nudy Gray)

By Resa Peralta - Monday, July 06, 2015

I am finally back after a week of my last blog post, now I will do a circle lens review again! Pinkicon sent these lenses for review. Thank you for sending these lenses Pinkicon!

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all 100% honest.

Pinkicon is Hongkong's largest online Korean circle lens store. (Pinkicon is pronounced as Pink-icon) They have over 300 different designs of circle lenses to choose from! The contact lenses are all guaranteed 100% authentic. Not only that they also have wigs, fashion accessories, false eyelashes and Korean and Japanese cosmetics from brands that are most popular. How cool is that? 
They also offer free shipping worldwide! In my experience, the parcel that was shipped in normal shipping had arrived at my country like not less than 3 weeks, and the product was securely sealed by a bubble wrap! 

Diameter: 14.20mm
Base Curve: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38%
Country of Origin: South Korea
Life Span: 1 year
Package includes: 1 pair (2 vials) + lens case, a pamphlet on how to use, and a card
Price: $14.4


Am I the only one who squeals at this super cute pink pamphlet? Look at the designs, they are super cute and so girly!

The lenses inside the vials~ 



Look at the design/pattern of the lenses!


Sealed with 100% GEO Authentic sticker!


My grade has increased.. :( if you will see my previous lens review.


 So the card that looks like a calling card contains contact information and social networking sites of Pinkicon!


At the back of the card, you can write here the expiry dates of your lenses to keep on track on them. Most especially if you use many contact lens, you may not be aware of their expiry date or may forget about it.





The front page of the pamphlet contains the contact information of Pinkicon, and some tips that you can learn about the contact lens.


Instructions on how to use! This is very useful most especially for first time lens wearer. Plus! The illustration is so cute! I love it!

Normal Look 


Infront of the light 


I am so sorry for the selfies that are about to come! I did took some photos on different angles! 


 

(my eye makeup hihi)








Can you see how gorgeous these lenses are? 
These lenses are so perfect for a smokey eye look! Though I didn't did that, it is still beautiful!
I love how it is so comfortable, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I didn't feel any dryness while wearing it up to 8 hours. 
It didn't really made my eyes look more bigger like a dolly one, because it is only 14.20mm but then it enhances my eyes perfectly. I think it will be okay to use it for your everyday makeup look because it enhances your eyes at the same time the lens looks natural.
Overall I love these lenses!

What do you think about these lenses?



Like Pinkicon on Facebook 
http://www.facebook.com/pinkicononlineshop

Follow Pinkicon on Instagram
@pinkicon_shop

Follow them on Tumblr
http://pinkicon.tumblr.com

And if you want to check out their page you can click here

Get a discount coupon when you purchase in Pinkicon!
For any purchase of Circle Lens, you can get -$5 off! (except for Toric Lens)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments