REVIEW: Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack

By Resa Peralta - Friday, June 19, 2015

Today I will be doing my review on Benton's Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack. This is one of the products that I love from the Snail Bee Line aside from the Essence and the Steam Cream. I know some of you have heard or used some of their products in the Snail Bee Line, and have left you a good impression & experience, so you might also want to try this to improve your skincare routine!
(Anyway, in the the Korean skincare routine face masks are always included!!! :D)


These are one of the products that Benton Cosmetics sent me for review. 
I am always 101% honest on my reviews whether it is sponsored or not.


The packaging looks like their typical packaging look in their Snail Bee Line! :D

If you purchase 1 pack/box of these masks, it comes in 10 pieces. But I am sure that you can buy this individually.





Benton products are all 
FREE from Harmful Ingredients, 
FREE from Alcohol
FREE from Water
Okay you might ask, why is this mask free from water? 
Because this Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack contains Camellia Sinesis Leaf Water which have a high content of Catechin and Vitamin.



They claim that their products can be used by all skin types & will also benefit these type of skin:

  • Dull and freckled skin
  • Skin that needs skin lifting 
  • Dried sensitive skin which causes itchiness
  • Skin pigmentation due to trouble, acne and scare
  • Imbalanced skin between oiliness and moisturizing
  • Skin that are externally and internally dry
  • To prevent sign of aging
  • Skin that are sensitive to harmful chemicals ingredients
  • Skin that needs to be calmed due to stress and excessive exposure to UV Rays 



At the down part of this, you will see the manufacturing date.

How to use:
  • First, apply your toner, so your skin will be prepared.
  • Open the packaging and put the mask all over your face
  • Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then remove the mask. After using the mask, you can get the remaining liquids/essence of the mask and apply it on your face and let it dry.
It is recommended to put face masks on the fridge most especially during summer, because it feels very refreshing. :D


I absolutely love this mask. I always use it on my night skincare routine. I can say that it has improved my skin, along with the use of the Essence and Steam Cream from Benton. It helped me with my breakouts lately because of menstruation. After using the mask, I feel like my skin is hydrated and smooth. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like my face is so bright, and beautiful! Like I feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world. Hahaha just kidding!

It is worth repurchasing, trust me!

PROS
  • It is very moisturizing
  • Brightens your face 
  • Very hydrating
  • Makes your face smooth



CONS
None!

RATE
5/5

WHERE TO BUY?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, I want try this ^_^

    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very good mask! You better try it. :D thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. This looks really great! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! :) Im allergic to bee venom. Ugh wishing I could try this & their snail bee essence. @___@

    ReplyDelete