REVIEW: Klenspop Bunny Color Brown

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, June 18, 2015

This is my first time to review a circle lens but I've been wearing contacts for a year already so I am already used on the DOs and DONTs on wearing lenses. I have astigmatism and I wear glasses for years now, but then, whenever I go to events, or some sort of important things on school I occasionally wear lenses. For glasses wearers you know how I feel, that deep desire not to wear glasses anymore because you feel like you are not that pretty when you wear glasses... (okay so much for the drama)

Anyway, Klenspop sent this lenses for review. Thank you Klenspop for giving me this opportunity to review your product!

Please be reminded that all of my sponsored reviews are all 100% HONEST. 

Klenspop is a leading company of circle, toric, & clear lens. They have a wide variety of lenses to choose from! Not only that, they also offer affordable price and deals but the thing is they do not compromise the quality of their lenses. They also sell glasses, caps (snap back), cosmetics, underwear.

If you happen to go to Korea, you may also visit their store branches. Check it here.

Klenspop ships worldwide. They offer FREE SHIPPING for orders over $80. I got mine in less than 3 weeks! :) when I got it, the box is securely sealed by bubble wrap. 



The packaging is so pretty! 


I love how Klenspop has putting a lot of instructions on the box itself and another paper for the manual in wearing lenses. This makes it easier for the first time contact lens wearer to learn how to put, take out, and sanitize the lens.




When you open the box, you will first see the plastic tweezer and the lens case, and down there is the vials.
It is my first time to use tweezers in getting the lenses, because in my place they do not include plastic tweezers when you buy lenses. Pretty cool. :)


Tada~ these vials are super cute! It is very easy to open.




I have a pretty bad eyesight..



Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of Origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 pair (2pcs) + bonus case

WHEN WORN:


w/ flash
(sorry for my hair)


w/o flash



Infront of the sunlight

More selfies


Bunny Color Brown is one of the famous lenses in their store, I love how these lenses are super comfortable on my eyes. The average wear time of contact lens is 7-8hrs, but I when I wear lenses, on my 3 hrs of wearing it my eyes feels so dry. But then, my experience on these lenses is different, they are so comfortable! This last me 8hrs before my eyes feels dry. I love it's design and color, people with dark brown eye color may try this because it can lighten your eye color a lot. It looks very natural, like you can wear this everyday, and perfect for any makeup look that you want. :) If you want a dolly look this is not for you since it is only 14mm, but it enhances and makes your eyes more beautiful! This is good for an ulzzang makeup look!

You can purchase this on Klenspop at the discounted price of $15.00 (Original Price: $20). Check it here.

Use this Discount Coupon in purchasing in Klenspop "WDK6RW1D" (not applicable if you are buying pack lens, Acuvue, Bausch&Lomb)

Visit Klenspop on their website www.klenspop.com/en
You may also like their page on Facebook, Klenspop
& follow them on Instagram: @klenspop 

What do you think of these lenses?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, these are so interesting! Pretty cool, might look into them :) Nice Article

    ReplyDelete