REVIEW: Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack

By Resa Peralta - Sunday, May 24, 2015


This lip tint pack is so popular nowadays. When I've heard about this kind of product, I had the urge to buy it!! I am one of the girls who has the pale lips ever, as if I look like I'm dying or I'm in a severe sickness. (because I'm anemic) I couldn't go out without a lipstick or lip tint. That is my problem. I need a long lasting lip product that would cater my needs. I like how Berrisom came up with this kind of innovative product. No wonder this lip tint pack / lip tattoo has slowly and surely becoming popular.


Product info:
Brand: Berrisom
Volume: 15g
All Skin Types
Made in Korea
& also this product claims to last until 12 hours.

Ingredients:
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, 1-2, Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Fragrance, Honey Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Royal Jelly Extract Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Water, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Frunica Granatum Fruit Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, CI 45410:1 Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate

(BACK)

You can see the expiration date of this product at the top of it.


This lip tint pack has 8 types / colors / shades:
Bubble Pink (Cherry Pink)
Lovely Peach (Yellow Orange)
Sexy Red (Pure Red)
Pure Pink (Lovely Pink)
Candy Orange (Real Orange)
Chic Purple (Burgundy Purple)
Vivid Scarlet (Stunning Coral)
Virgin Red (Real Red)

I got mine in Pure Pink & Vivid Scarlet.

Anyway before going on to the next part of this review, I want to share with you guys how can you know if your Lip Tint Pack from Berrisom is fake or not, because there has been a lot of imitations sold from China. Who would want to have a fake one? You wouldn't want that right? So let us be wise enough in determining the quality and authenticity of a product.

I got this information from Wishtrend. 


SWATCH


As you can see the vivid scarlet looks very red, but in real life, it looks like orange red to me. 

This is what Vivid Scarlet looks like when peeled off.


Pure Pink 



HOW TO APPLY:
  • First and foremost, exfoliate your lips, you can use the method that I always use! I brush my lips with my toothbrush and then after I'll put my favorite lipbalm. It will be harder to apply this lip tint pack if you have a dry and chapped lips. So you must always exfoliate your lips & apply lip balm whether you will use this tint pack or not! 
Dry and chapped lips is one of the annoying things ever. Right? :D
  • After that, you're done and your lips is now moisturized!
  • Apply the lip tint pack on your lips, just follow your lipline and be careful not to put too much product, because if you put a lot it will take too much time to dry. The actual time for the tint pack to dry is 10-15 minutes. Depending on how much will you put on your lips. 

  • It is now ready to be peeled off! Tada!
You can now see the actual color of the tint pack. In my opinion, when the tint pack is peeled off the color becomes more lighter when it is still wet. 

  • Apply your favorite lipbalm to make it look more fine and ofcourse to prevent your lips from drying.

I created a very short and brief video on how you can apply this lip tint pack! This is also posted on my instagram but in a moooore shorter version! :D



I'm sorry if you can't understand what I said because I want it to make shorter I didn't noticed that my voice was cut off. 

LASTING POWER:
The product says it last up to 12 hours. On my experience, this tint pack last on my lips for 9 hours. 
I have the habit of licking my lips but still the tint stayed for a long time. I eat a lot of food, drink.. And the lip tint doesn't stain on any straw or cup that I use! Amazing.
During the day that I tried this lip tint I was eating this thing..



Do you know this? It is called Frosty/Ice Pop. Haha because here in my country it is currently summer and I swear I am sweating a lot even if I don't do anything.
Even though I ate this, the lip tint still stayed on my lips, but it has less color in it but the color is still noticeable. Mind you before I ate this I was already eating and eating and eating. Just to test if this product really last longer. 

Uhmm, what I kinda don't like about this is that it taste bitter. I am expecting it to taste sweet like any other Korean Lip Tint brands but I was wrong. I actually can't explain the smell of the product. There's something on it. I can't explain it on words. Oh my gosh I am so sorry. LOL & also the tint pack has a sticky consistency.

Congrats! This lip tint pack made it, I am so satisfied with the performance of this product. It's really amazing! This is definitely what I need. For girls who are going to beach for their vacation and is going to swim, I think you need this if you have a dead pale lips like me if you don't want to look like a sick person or you just want your lips to have some color. It will last soooooo long even after you finished swimming.

Would I repurchase it again?
A BIG YES!!!!!!

PROS
Very long lasting
It is very pigmented
There's a lot of shades/color to choose

CONS
Taste bitter
Not recommended for dry and chapped lips

PRICE
$15

RATING
4.5/5
(because of the taste, hahaha)

WHERE TO BUY?
Wishtrend has a discounted price of this lip tint pack. Go check it out here.
You can use my code "105388404" to recieve a $5 discount when you register in Wishtrend.

If you live in Philippines you can buy here KKOCHIPIDA.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Amazing lip tint! I want to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review! I have a friends that will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really thinking about buying this but I hate bitter taste so I am not sure :) I am really happy about my other lip tints so I guess I have to try it at some point! :) Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better try this! The bitter taste is tolerable, and the lasting power of this tint pack is amazing! You would love this so much if you're looking for a lip product that will last you up all day long. :D

      Delete