REVIEW: Daiso Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown + Easy Eyebrow Tutorial

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Have you ever tried to shop in Daiso before? I bet you did, or have heard about it before. Daiso sells different varieties of stuffs, for an affordable price! Daiso will be always one of the shops that I love. 

I am in the urge of finding an Auto Eyebrow Pencil in my shade Gray Brown, because I'm running out of auto eyebrow pens to use. (eyebrows are one of the important things that I need, I'm sure you can relate to me, I cannot go out without my eyebrows done because it feels like my face is incomplete.)
I went to Etude House and it's always out of stock. I am so frustrated... since I am not used on using a pencil one (the one that you must sharpen). I really need to find an auto eyebrow pencil!!!! That's why I have no other choice.. I went to Daiso and found some auto eyebrow pencils like the one I use. There's no shade in Gray Brown, so I just gave Dark Brown a try. (But mind you I really want to try Daiso's cosmetic line, but it just happen that I really don't have other choices, lol)
And now I decided to write a review about it! :D

Isnt't it cute? (I mean the packaging hihi)


It comes with an extra cap so if you would ever lose the other one, you can replace it!

SWATCH



So this review also features how I do my brows haha (because my friends always ask me how I do my brows, so this post is for you!)



The first thing I do is, I will line my brows to its shape & to the shape that I want it to look like.


& then I'll fill it out.


& then I'll brush it, so that the hair will be all aligned.



Voila! That's it!


I don't know why it looks like light brown for me when it is actually dark brown.

My actual makeup look with the eyebrow pencil on!

(I shave & pluck my eyebrow hairs)





(It matches my hair color when there's a sunlight hitting my hair haha omg what RIP GRAMMAR)


Overall I love this eyebrow pencil. Though I think it is too light but the quality is just fine like the usual auto eyebrow pencils that I use. Thumbs up! I would like to try more of Daiso's cosmetics!

RATING:
5/5

PROS:
  • Easy to use!
  • Very affordable!! (P88.00 - more like $2)
CONS

  • Only comes in few shades


Would I repurchase it again?
Maybe, when I have no other choice again? Haha nah just kidding.








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments