My Top 5 Wishtrend WISHlist ♥

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, May 12, 2015




Have you guys heard about WISHTREND?
It is a popular website that sells tons of Korean beauty products! They offer huge discounts & beauty steals. I swear I wanted to buy everything on Wishtrend when I saw their website & the products that they're selling which I cannot find easily in other Korean online stores.
They offer free shipping worldwide for orders over $69 with free samples!

These are the products that I'm currently eyeing in their store,

1. [I'm from] HONEY MASK 



Everyone has been raving about this product and I want to try this so badly!
 I'm amazed how Wishtrend gives amazing offers over this product. 



If you're addicted to Korean beauty, a dewy makeup look cannot be missed! I'd like to try this BB Cushion!

3. [Klairs] Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish



I definitely need a gentle scrub for my face & there's so many positive reviews about this product. 


Who would not know this product? Everyone has been raving about this for a long time already. I've heard about how this product removes blackheads and has brightening effects, reduce pigmentations. Gosh, I wanted to try this so bad. I need this!!!



I've heard about how good this product is & Liah Yoo recommends it too! One of the good hair treatment products in Korea. I need this one for my damaged hair.

VOUCHER CODE
Register HERE & use my code "105388404" to recieve a $5 discount coupon upon registration!

What do you think about these products? 
You can go check Wishtrend to see more of their products and amazing deals!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, I'll check this website soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my first time to hear about this honey mask and I've checked their website. Hmm I'm considering to buy it

    ReplyDelete