NIVEA 50% Sale (My Mini Haul! ♥)

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, May 14, 2015


Nivea recently had their 50% sale! Did guys went to different stores to hoard Nivea Products?

I was too late to know that they have a 50% sale so this was the only things that I bought. I'm planning to buy more cleansing wipes, and sunblock but it was out of stock. There were only few products left when I went there. :(


Body UV Whitening Serum
Deep Cleaning Mud Foam
Creme Moisturizer
Essential Care Lip Balm

I've been using the Deep Cleansing Mud Foam for almost 4 months now & I can say that it really does a good job on cleaning my face, plus my Mom recommended me the Body UV Whitening Serum Lotion so I also bought it! 

Thank you Nivea for having a 50% sale & I'm hoping that it will happen again and I will make sure that I will be updated on your next sale if ever. :D

What did you guys bought during Nivea's 50% sale? 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wish they had 50% off Nivea sales where in New Zealand, because i would be stocking up. Nivea is great for those basic essentials!

    https://binarybeautynz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad! I hope Nivea would have a 50% off sale too! I agree!

      Delete