REVIEW: Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, May 20, 2015


After 3 months of using this product along with the Snail Bee High Content ESSENCE, I am finally doing a review about this cream! I love BENTON so much. Their products have done wonders on my skin. 

If you haven't seen my previous post about the Essence you can click HERE.

Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream (50g)

  • This product contains 90% snail extract and bee venom instead of water. Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal acne, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day.
  • Snacil mucin supports natural cell regeneration and replenishes moisture to increase firmness, and bee venom has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. The gel-like essence is also fragrance free! Best recommended for those with sensitive and troubled skin.





The packaging is almost the same as the Snail Bee High Content Essence.


The ingredients are listed on this side of the box.

Ingredients:
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Phytosqualene, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Arbutin, Adenosine, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Arginine, Carbomer, Urea, Tocopher Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pilsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract


Caution


Everything is written in Korean except MADE IN KOREA LOL


The cream has a thick and creamy texture. It doesn't have any smell. It doesn't leave your face greasy and it absorbs quickly to your face. A small amount of cream can go a long way on your face.

This cream has been a part of my everyday night skincare routine along with the Snail Bee High Content Essence. I tell you, I really really love how it works on my skin along with the Essence. It has helped my skin so much and I can also notice that my skin has improved and brightened a lot upon using this cream. I think 3 months is such enough time to tell that this product can work wonders on your skin too.

You can see on my previous review about the Essence that I have stubborn pimple marks, but upon using the Essence I can notice that the pimple marks are slowly fading. Plus I started using the Steam Cream, and guess what, my pimple marks are gone.. what a magic it is? Right?

Okay my skin type is dry/combination and I only get pimples when I have a period or when I use a product that irritates my skin. So whenever a pimple comes up on my face the Essence and the Steam Cream will be always on the rescue to heal my pimples! 

This has been the result of the Essence + Steam Cream on my face. Can you see how it improved a lot from my previous review where I only used the Essence? If you haven't read my review about the Snail Bee High Content Essence, click HERE
(please bear with me if I'm repeating essence again and again lol)

My face looks more clearer than before, and has brightened a lot.



What do you think about this product? I recommend this for every woman who has been struggling to remove their pimple marks at the same time brightens your face and remove wrinkles! 

PROS
  • Heals my pimples fast!
  • Brightens your face
  • Very moisturizing
  • It doesn't irritate your skin
  • Not greasy
  • It doesn't have any awful smell
  • Can be used for all skin types


CONS
None

RATING:
5/5

PRICE
Around $15 / 15,000won

Where to buy?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments