REVIEW: MAKEON Princess Gel Pencil Eyeliner Set (Season 3)

By Resa Peralta - Monday, March 21, 2016


Hello beauties! Today's review will be more likely the second part of my review on Tosowoong's products. The previous one was the Dual Shaking Spicy Gloss.
Roseroseshop contacted me to do a review on this gel liner set and they sent me the Season 3.
The Season 1 & 2 has a mermaid themed packaging and consists of  basic shades, such as black, brown, burgundy, purple, deep blue, peach and Season 3 has the Egyptian Queen character and is consists of bronze shades. 

Please be reminded that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my opinions and I am 100% honest about it.


What caught my attention the most about these gel liners is the selection of colors. I actually like the shades included in this set plus the tin can packaging is reusable too. I can use the tin packaging to store my small makeup products. But I don't know what's the use of the orange liner when it says that this set contains bronze shades..



Ingredients:

Cyclomethicone, Ceresin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Euphoribia Cerifera (Canedillia) Wax (may contain), CI77491, CI 77492, CI 15850, Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychlorid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate



The Princess Gel Pencil Eyeliner claims to be:

Super long lasting
Waterproof
Easy and handy
Can be used as an eyeliner and eyeshadow

This gel liner set (Season 3) is composed with 5 colors namely:
#BS01 Dark Brown
#BS02 Glam Brown
#BS03 Deep Bronze
#BS04 Blonde
#BS11 Sunshine


SWATCH


WATERPROOF TEST


It still remains even when I washed it with water and rub it off! I am completely amazed on how waterproof it is. It can be totally removed when you use a makeup remover and wipe it hardly.


(I used #BS01 Dark Brown as an eyeshadow)

I adore all the shades except the #BS11 Sunshine (Orange). Aside from that it really gives a great pigmentation!! Most of the gel liners are very creamy & contains shimmery/glittery with matte and satin finish. These gel liners are amazingly waterproof and smudgeproof. I am a person who have super oily lids, so I seldomly apply eyeshadow or eyeliner not unless there is an occassion or something important event to attend. But I am surprised that these liners stayed on my lids for long hours without even smudging. But after applying it to my lids, I tried to use it as an eyeshadow and I find it hard to blend out. My suggestion is when you apply the gel liners on your lid as eyeshadow, blend it out immediately before it gets too hard to blend out! Another thing is, it doesn't really last that much on the waterline. It doesn't also come with a sharpener. I thought the gel liner was an auto liner. But then when I twist the pencil, I found out that this gel liner needs to be sharpened and there is no sharpener provided which is a big disappointment for me. Despite the cons, I rate this product 4/5! 


RATE
4/5

PROS
Pigmented
Waterproof
Smudgeproof
Longlasting
Creamy application
Tin packaging that is reusable

CONS
You must be fast to smudge or blend if you will use it as an eyeshadow before it sets up 
No sharpener included

WHERE TO BUY
Check out Roseroseshop now, they sell the Princess Gel Pencil Eyeliner Set for a discounted price of ₩10,000 - $8.60 (Original Price: ₩39800)


Have you also tried out this Gel Liner Set from Tosowoong? Or perhaps the other set of eyeliners from the other Seasons? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments