REVIEW: MAKEON Dual Shaking Spicy Gloss - Tosowoong

By Resa Peralta - Friday, March 11, 2016


I'm still into lip tints right now though I usually use lipstick most especially when I was on my internship but during on normal days I prefer to wear lip tints as it gives a more natural vibe. So today's review will be a unique product from Tosowoong. Roseroseshop contacted me to do a review for these lip tints. I was very excited since these lip tints are named as spicy gloss which sounds very new to me.

Please be reminded that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all my opinions and I am 100% honest about it. 


The Dual Shaking Spicy Lip Tints are consists of 3 shades. 
#1 - Orange
#2 - Vampire
#3 - Blood

The main ingredient of this tint is the Avocado Oil that is known to moisturize the lips. It also contains other essential oil extracts like Vitamin A, D, Potassium.


The design of the box packaging is cute though :)


Features of MakeOn Dual Shaking Lip Tint

  • Moist and Plump Lips - Dual shaking lip tint offers you a great plumping effect with long-lasting color
  • Ultra Hydrating Power - The natural ingredient avocado oil provides you a tender and healthy lips
  • Extremely Soft and Ergonomic Tip - It is perfect for your sensitive lips and prevents your lips from external damages.

How to Use

1. Shake well before use to mix liquid layer and oil layer.
2. Apply tint and spread all onto your lips.
3. You will see the cooling and plump effect as soon as applying product to your lips.
4. Apply a small amount of tint in the middle of your lips for cooling and plumping effect.
5. Spread it with your fingers gently for natural and pure lips.

*Close the lid tightly after use and store it upright to prevent it from flowing backward.*


I was actually surprised to see why is the white liquid separated with the actual color of the tint. It looks cool!


It has a bubble like a smell. Upon applying the tint, you will feel a burning sensation on your lips. Don't be afraid of that effect because as what is is named, it is a Spicy Gloss. So, please expect a burning sensation on your lips upon applying. Although the descriptions of the product says that it gives a cooling effect.


What disappoints me is that the tint is leaking. Whenever I put it back to the lid and close it, the leaked tint transfers on my hands. 


So this is what it looks like when you shake it! You have to shake it well before using so that the oil and the tint can combine well. To tell you honestly, when I first received this product I do not have an idea that this is supposed to be shaken before using, I applied it without shaking the tint first so I did not get the actual color of the tint. 


SWATCH



#1 Orange / #2 - Vampire / #3 - Blood

The pigmentation is good. The blood and orange looks similar while the Vampire is pinkish. I expected a darker color but it turns out to be lighter. However, I love how these tints give a natural look to my lips. But it is really hard to apply this fully on my lips because the color keeps on sticking on my inner lips even how many times I spread the tint with the applicator and my finger tips, it's quite frustrating. I think this would work great if you want to achieve a gradient lip. The lasting power is fine. It can last on me for about 4-5 hours. 

RATE
3.5/5
(I would rate this as an average tint)

PRICE
14,440won

WHERE TO BUY?
You can buy these lip tints in Roseroseshop.


What do you think about this Dual Shaking Lip Tint from Tosowoong?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments