REVIEW: BYS Brow Definition Kit #01 Wow Brows

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, March 17, 2016


I do really love my brows. Yesssss! You've heard it right I am not a weird or what. My friends know that I cannot leave the house without my brows on. I even spend such time just to make my brows cleanly on fleek. It is my first time to try brow powders. Since I fell in love with The Face Shop Eyebrow Pencil, I cannot convince myself to try other products. But I guess change is inevitable! I decided to try some other brow products. I've been using the ELF Eyebrow Kit (the gel one) for almost a month & I've been loving it so far. But nowadays, I started to use the BYS Brow Definition Kit and decided to do a review on it since it is review worthy! 


This may look gross because I actually used this kit before I took pictures of it.

It has a nice packaging and I find the applicator/double sided brush useless and it doesn't have a mirror though. I use my eyebrow brush to apply the brow powder instead. I used the clear brow wax to highlight and clean my brows but the wax doesn't do that much to my brows, probably I used it just for 2-3 times.




SWATCH

The shades are from lighter / dark brown / reddish brown

(I used the darkest shade and then I blended the lightest shade to make it not look too harsh in the front side.)

It is so pigmented! I always use to darkest shade and it is so easy to blend! I would also mention that it really last long on my brows, I am extremely satisfied with this product so far! It seems like I will be using this product more often! :)

RATE
5/5

PROS
Pigmented
Easy to blend 
Long lasting 
3 shades to choose + clear brow wax

CONS
None!

PRICE
P399

WHERE TO BUY
Watsons, SM Department Stores

 Have you also tried this brow product from BYS? What are your favorite products from BYS?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments