REVIEW: The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer SPF28/PA++

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, October 13, 2015


Today's review will be from THE SAEM again! I recently bought a lip tint from this brand, and I have heard a lot of good things about this product. So I decided to try this since I'm already done with my Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer, I have to find another product to replace it and I want to try a new product.

The Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is consists of 3 shades:
#01 Clear Beige
#1.5 Natural Beige
#02 Rich Beige

I bought mine in #2 Rich Beige. It perfectly matches my skin tone.
It is pretty affordable. Just like the last product that I bought from this brand.

As you can see, the packaging of this concealer is very small. Nothing so special about its packaging.




It comes with a doe foot applicator. 


The concealer has a creamy yet thick consistency.
 It can be easily blended.

Going to the coverage of this concealer, it ranges to medium to high. I love how it perfectly covers up my little imperfections and dark under eye circles, but I have to be honest, sometimes when I apply too much of it on my under eye circles it becomes too cakey, so my advice is when you will apply it on your under eye make sure to apply thinly and tap lightly for a better coverage and for it not too look cakey. The staying power is also good! I can say that this concealer lasted on my face all day without fading.

I am not bragging about my face not having too much acne or being too flawless because my skin is also not perfect but then but my very main problem is my dark under eye circles. I am satisfied so far with this product as it covers up and lightens my under eye circles. The coverage is just amazing.

SWATCH ON MY HAND


WHEN BLENDED




Before & After


PROS
Medium to high coverage
Easy to blend
Last long
Affordable price
Pleasant smell

CONS
Can be cakey to under eye skin when not properly blended or thickly applied

RATE
5/5

Will I repurchase it again?
Yes! I would love to!

PRICE
P295.00 - around $6

WHERE TO BUY?
I bought it at Kkochipida
You can also buy this on some Korean online stores like Beautynetkorea, TesterKorea, W2Beauty, Jolse, and many more!







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. What a brilliant product, i would so love to try this out to see if it covers my spots etc. x
    http://mariesbeauties.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! You better try this out!

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of getting this concealer. It's now added to my wish list. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great product, I will check it out to see if they carry darker tones. Also, I use an under eye setting powder I got from elf that helps my concealer not cake up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a nice product, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a concealer, will be looking for this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the applicator this comes with, it's my favourite type. This concealer looks very creamy and high coverage, very good for the price xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! This concealer sounds amazing, definitely going to try it out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like it works very well! I have a hard time finding concealer I like! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow its good that you got the right shade. It looks effortless on you. And super affordable pa! :)

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete