I'm attending #Blogapalooza2015!

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, October 22, 2015


Few more days left! I am so excited for Blogapalooza because it will be my very first time to attend a blogger event, and I am really looking forward for a great experience as what mostly says! 

A little bit of background of my blog story 


I started my blog years ago and the focus of my blog is about reviews on cosmetics and skincare products mostly on Korean brands. Having a blog is one the things that I want to do since I was on my childhood days, I remember my old blog that is more like my diary. Little did I know that when I started to blog I found out that I have this hidden talent in writing. Okay I am not a pro or whatever but then I discovered that I want to write, to improve as a blogger and a writer, so I was inspired to learn more and more. 

I have to admit that I have a fear on meeting people. I do not like being intimidated by people and being so little when you are surrounded by powerful and rich people. But then, because I want to improve myself, I think events like this will be a bridge for me to overcome my fear, to socialize people and to have more confidence on myself knowing that my identity is not on how much I own, what I do, or what are my achievements, but my identity is on my God, who saved me from darkness and now I am into His light.

So moving forward!

Blogapalooza is a community of Bloggers and Online Influencers wanting to feature and connect with Business .
Today, Blogapalooza has diversified, from simply running one big annual event to running smaller events and a newsletter. We’re in the process of restructuring to offer more services and help more Bloggers and Businesses.
Blogapalooza started in 2011 with an annual Blogapalooza event that run for a day. It was an invite only event that only Bloggers and Businesses can attend. The rule was simple, Businesses present their products / services and build relationships with the Bloggers, while Bloggers get to see what’s new and network with Businesses to make deals happen.
See more info on blogapalooza.ph


TA-DA! My business cards are ready!



I received an email from Blogapalooza that calling cards is a must! So that's why I immediately did my own calling card! It was my first time, and I think it doesn't look too bad.


Registration is open until Saturday so sign up now! 
Every blogger is allowed to bring (1) friend with them.

I am hoping to meet new blogger friends in Blogapalooza! See you there! :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments