My First Blogapalooza Experience

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, October 29, 2015


Blogapalooza is the biggest B2B (Business to Blogger) networking and marketing event in the Philippines, wherein bloggers and online influencers can meet companies and businesses that they can work with & promote; their brands, products and services. 

I am so privileged to be a part of this great event. My first experience was not bad at all, actually it was really good! I enjoyed the rest of my day because of Blogapalooza! In this event, I did not only got freebies (This is not my main reason for attending this event), but then the most memorable and happiest moment that I experienced is to be able to meet bloggers whom I share my passion with. It was a nice experience to meet new people and to also know more about them and their inspiration in blogging. 

I was too afraid to go alone because it is my first time and I don't know whom should I talk with, I couldn't find a companion with me, but thanked God I met Ate Mhaan (mommyrockininstyle.blogspot.com) before the event! 
She was with her very cute baby Cloud and her Hubby!


So here are some of the booths that captured my attention during Blogapalooza:

CHIPS DELIGHT 
Chips Delight are delicious and locally made Cookies which always brings happiness and excitement to every Filipino kid and kid-at-heart. 


When I first entered the venue, a girl from the Chips Delight booth approached me explaining their products and how bloggers can join their contest. I was completely nervous that time because everything was so new to me. 
She gave me a pack of Chips Delight and then she invited me to take a picture with their Santa, and also hold the banner #ChipsDelightPH.


MANONG'S LECHON CEBU
A Cebuano lechon company founded in Cebu way back 2001, and is presently in Metro Manila to explore its huge market. The company decided to penetrate the vast potential of Metro Manila in 2009 and is currently making tie-ups with the top caterers, party planners, restaurants and hotels in the metro.


Before the lechon arrived, we had some small chitchats on the owner of the Manong's Lechon Cebu.


The long awaited Lechon is finally here! I didn't get a chance to taste their lechon because there were so many people lining up. I just had a glimpse of their beautiful looking lechon right there.


HOTELQUICKLY
HotelQuickly saves travelers time and money by offering dynamic deals at the best hotel in Asia-Pacific. Book reservations stress-free in seconds on the app, available in iOS and Android devices.



AMADA'S LECHE FLAN & DESSERTS
Ang sarap sarap!!! I was just too shy to ask for more. Thumbs up! They were so kind to offer me their delicious Leche Flan and explained to me that their Leche Flan is a family recipe made from Camarines Norte.




FLAWLESS
Flawless has jolted an elitist beauty industry upright by providing affordable solutions to costly facial services. Anyone happy to indulge in a little pampering or invest in her looks can now enjoy the benefits of soothing and enhancing facial, skincare and body treatments ithout guilt.




I love their booth because is everything is pink!



Me and Ate Mhaan tried this game on their booth but we were not lucky enough to score any of the prizes! 

OUTBREAK MANILA
An adrenaline filled zombie apocalypse adventure. When they arrive, can you survive?
In the past few years, fun runs and marathons have been a source of fitness and recreation in the Philippines. Inspired by Run For Your Lives, Outbreak Manila adds a new twist to the typical 5k run. Race towards the finish line and go against time, obstacles and yes, FLESH-EATING ZOMBIES. 



I absolutely salute these people for their awesome makeup and their hardwork in scaring people. Haha just kidding, but seriously, they were so cool!!


BAGWINGS
Cebu has their Cebu lechon. Ilocos has their crispy Bagnet. We put em together and we have Bagnet Fusion! You can never go wrong with chicken, especially the wings. Deep fry it and made our own oriental chilli sauce, Boom! you have Chilli buffalo wings. Now put it all together, you'll have BAGWINGS!




There were so many people lining up here in Bagwings' Foodtruck, so we also immediately lined up as well and went to try out their Bagwings. The owner is so approachable and kind!


The SUPER DELICIOUS BAGWINGS!
Bagnet + Chilli Wings = BagWingsRoasted pork belly, Chilled, Deep fried to perfection.
This is when North meets South. Ilocos way of cooking done
in Cebu's timeless recipe. That's Bagnet Fusion!
And the chicken wings. Breaded with our own mix of spices.
Deep fried. Glazed with our Oriental Chilli Sauce,
Then a hint of our Bagwings Chilli Oil for some kick. Perfect Mix! 

Thank you FoodPanda & Bagwings for this awesome food!




We waited for almost an hour for the food. But it was okay since I went back inside the venue and dropped by on some of the booths there.
Ate Mhaan and his Hubby decided to go home, so I was just left alone, and I have no other choice, I still want to enjoy Blogapalooza so I decided to have the courage to talk to other people. 
When I got my Bagwings, I saw Katrina (nailsmydreams.blogspot.com) and Paula (mywownails.blogspot.com) on the side of Bagwings' foodtruck, waiting for their food.
I approached them and they were so kind and also talked to me. 
So glad that I have new found friends! While I was eating, we were talking about our blogs and getting to know each other. 

FOOD PANDA
FoodPanda allows users to conveniently discover food around their neighbourhood and directly order their favourite meals online or via mobile. In the Philippines, foodpanda was launched in June 2014 and has since grown to over 1,000 partner restaurants nationwide.



Nice to meet you Katrina and Paula!

SOSRO FRUIT TEA
Keep your chill up with Sosro Fruit Tea's cool flavors: available in Apple, Guava, Strawberry, and Freeze!

Visit: reddimart.ph

Sosro Fruit Tea's booth is probably the biggest and the busiest booth in the whole event! When I walked through their booth, they asked me to choose what I like, if it is their fruit tea or their coffee. So, I chose the Strawberry Fruit Tea! 
After that, me, Katrina and Paula decided to line up for the photobooth! 


(Memories to be treasured)

After lining up for the photobooth, we lined up for the Free Caricature even if there were so many people who wants to get themselves drawn. The artist in the middle of the table has a super skillful hands! 
I lined up to the artist in the left side. I almost waited in line for almost an hour just to get my caricature!


(Hehe, can you see my cat's hands? She doesn't want to let it go!)


Before leaving, we decided to take a picture in JB Music's booth! 

Here is the loot bag that contains everything that I got from the brands and companies during the event. Well, all of these are just a bonus. As a blogger, it is really fulfilling to blog things that you enjoy the most, and it is really a pleasure to know that somehow, your blog can help people by any means.




Thank you Blogapalooza for this wonderful event! I was able to learn more things about blogging and how important it is to be responsible and careful on everything that we post on our social media accounts. Most especially if you are Blogger, you have the power to influence people by what you post and write. I had a deeper understanding on what #ResponsibleMedia is. 

I know it is too early to decide for this but I will make sure to attend the next Blogapalooza in 2016!

Did you also attended #Blogapalooza2015? Share your experience in the comment box! :D




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Glad you had fun at Blogapalooza! It was indeed an amazing day! :)

    Cheryle | The Daily Whim

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure to meet your Resa. Until our next event. *event partner na tayo hihih*

    Mhaan | Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Haha excited nako for more events to attend together! Haha love you ate!

      Delete
  3. Hi Resa!

    Osep here of Amada's Leche Flan. Thank you so much for liking our product and for including us in your post :) you should have gotten more! Hahaha. We'll share this blog to our page :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello po! Sure, you can share my post. Haha, yes, I was just so shy to get some more, but I'd like to try out your delicious leche flan in the future!

      Delete