City Color Barely Exposed Eyeshadow Palette Swatch + Review

By Resa Peralta - Monday, October 19, 2015



2 months ago, I have bought this eyeshadow palette on Lazada for (P495.00 $11) together with the Contour Effects Palette from City Color also. I've been eyeing this eyeshadow palette for a long time already and finally I got my hands on it! What caught my attention to buy this palette is that it is affordable and is being compared to Urban Decay Naked Palette.


The Barely Exposed Eyeshadow Palette is composed of 12 pigmented shades suitable for everyday use, parties, and other events.
It comes with a mirror in the upper side of the packaging which I think is useless.


City Color Cosmetics claims that they do not test on animals. 
This eyeshadow palette contains talc and paraben which is one of the ingredients that I avoid. But since I do not use eyeshadow in a regular basis I decided to try this. It would not be too bad for if I just use it sometimes right?



It comes with warmer to matte and shimmery pigmented shades.

SWATCH


The swatches are not in the proper order as the palette. Haha I am so sorry, I couldn't fit everything on my arms! The third color on this palette is not noticeable as it appears.
Primer is a must! Always apply primer to achieve a lasting and vibrant eyeshadow effect.
I might try more products from City Color on the near future! Anyway, I am pretty satisfied from this product. 
If you are looking for an affordable eyeshadow palette that comes with pigmented shades then I recommend to you to include this product onto your list. 

Have you tried this eyeshadow palette before?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those are gorgeous! I am new to eyeshadows and I only have the BYS Nude Palette that I got from Glamourbox. City Colors is definitely cheaper than BYS. This deserves a try. Thank you for sharing. :)

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! To tell you honestly I am not so into eyeshadows because my lids are so oily.. But hey the Nude Palette from BYS looks like the UD Naked Palette :p thank you for your visit!

      Delete