REVIEW: The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue

By Resa Peralta - Friday, October 23, 2015



Today's review will be a product from The Face Shop. I bought this cleansing tissue months ago and since I was so busy with school I couldn't find time to do reviews regularly. 

Admit it, we all have that days where we feel so tired and we don't feel like removing our makeup anymore and just go straight to the bed. But then, sleeping with your makeup on is not a very good habit because it can damage our skin. Whatever may happen, we must always clean our skin and remove our makeup everyday. So cleansing tissues are actually a life saver for us. It is a much convenience for those who are dead tired to do their skincare routines.

I've been using cleansing tissues/makeup removers for a while now. I just don't wipe off everything on my face, but when I have energy, I will make sure to cleanse and do my skincare routine.


The Herb Day Cleansing Tissue contains 70 sheets that will take a long time for me to finish. I only use it when I am feeling so lazy and when I am super tired to do my skincare regimen.


It has a plastic seal that preserves the freshness and moist of the cleansing tissues. I find this very helpful because I have been buying cleansing tissues/makeup removers with only stickers as a seal, eventually when the stickiness of the sticker seal is gone, the moist and and freshness of the cleansing wipes is not guaranteed anymore.


Oh no no no. It contains paraben and fragrance.


I had to put some makeup products on my hand to show how it cleanly it removes makeup.


It really doesn't remove all my makeup at just swipe. I need to wipe more until all the makeup on my face is removed.


There is one thing that I noticed when I started using this cleansing wipes. I don't know but for some reason I found some tiny spots on my face which I think maybe, just maybe this cleansing tissue had irritated my skin. But I was right, so I do not use this cleansing tissue that much, but when I do, after using this cleansing tissue, I make sure to cleanse my face with warm water.
Other than that, I didn't felt anything. It removes my makeup fine, but it was hard for my waterproof eyeliner to be removed.

RATE
3/5

PROS 
It removes your makeup
Affordable price & great quantity
Plastic seal that maintains the freshness and moist of the cleansing tissue

CONS
It has paraben & fragrance
Waterproof makeup can be a little hard to remove

WHERE TO BUY?
You can buy it in The Face Shop boutiques near you, and you can also buy on some Korean online stores like W2Beauty, Jolse, TesterKorea, Roserosehop etc.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments