REVIEW: Vassen Kirei Green (Loveshoppingholics.com)

By Resa Peralta - Sunday, September 13, 2015



This is a long overdue lens review. My goodness. I became busy this past few weeks and I didn't have so much time to do reviews and update my blog frequently.

This was kindly sent to me by Loveshoppingholics!

So, Loveshoppingholics.com is an online circle lens store that was established on 2008. They provide high quality, wide variety of choices, and affordable lenses that will pretty suit your budget.

Loveshoppingholics offers FREE Animal Lens Case, on every single pair of purchase! How cool is that? At this review, you will see the animal case that is soooooooooooo cute like I don't want to use it and just treasure it forever. They also have cosmetics (BB Cream, Concealer, Foundation, Loose Powder, Makeup Base, etc.) - from different brands, and they also have Korean brands, Skin Care Products, Beauty Injections, Body Care Products, Nail Products, Home Decors, Cellphone Accessories, Fashion Accessories, Hair Products, Hair Extensions and Slimming Products.
Wow, that was a lot! 

Please take note that all of my reviews whether sponsored or not are all 100% my opinion and I am honest about it.

You know what, when I received the parcel and opened it, the packaging captured my heart. To tell you honestly, this is the most prettiest and sweetest packaging that I have ever received. Look at the packaging. It is nicely wrapped in a heart plastic and with a violet fancy cloth-like little bag. I was surprised to see a very cute letter inside it, thanking me and reminding me to soak the lens in solution for 8 hours before using it.

I guess Loveshoppingholics values their customers a lot. Thumbs up!



Look at these vials. They looks so pretty and nice.


Market Price: $28.67
LoveShoppingHolics' Price: $23.90
Diameter: 14.5mm (enlargement effect 16mm - 18mm)
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 45%
Life Span: 1 year
Origin: South Korea

So this is the animal lens case that you can get when you purchase in any quantities of lenses on Loveshoppingholics. They are so cute right?






When I first saw these lenses, I immediately know that these lenses will give my eyes a very enlarging effect. By just looking at the pattern you can see that it has a ring on it, which actually adds to the factor to enlarge your eyes.

WHEN WORN


Wow, huge difference.




Do I look like an Ulzzang now? Hehe!
I love these lenses! The enlargement effect gives an Ulzzang vibes, but I think the color is too light. It would be also good to people who do cosplay as the lenses displays a very detailed pattern. I know I am not a pro on cosplay lenses but on what I see on cosplayers, I think this is.
On to the comfort of these lenses, I will rate it as average, as it last me up to 6 hours before my eyes felt dry.

OVERALL, I love these lenses! Thank you LoveShoppingHolics for sending these out for review.

Check out these lenses on LoveShoppingHolics' website! & also take a look on the stuffs that they sell! Click here
They offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.



Have you ever tried a circle lens like this one?









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for reviewing!

    I actually have these lenses too! I bought them for maybe a year ago but haven't opened them yet. I really can't wait to try them on and see how they look on light eyes!
    I agree with you that these give the ulzzang look on you, it's nice. ^_^ I bought these lenses for cosplay, haha!

    Oh and I was actually surprised to see the Max brand vials. I have some lenses by Max (I think it's the shortening for "My Alluring X-factor") that I've been wondering who's the actual manufacturer/maker of the lenses. Funny thing is that I was suspecting Vassen but yeah, your review makes me believe that it's the case even more. x) The Max lenses I have look similar to the Vassen Sweet Eye series, hmmm...

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete