REVIEW: Missha Magic Cushion Moisture SPF50+ / PA+++

By Resa Peralta - Thursday, September 03, 2015


Yay! Today will be a cushion review! 
First of all, I absolutely adore this Betty Boop packaging that Missha produced! 
I've heard that this product is really good. So I really want to try it myself! 
I have a high expectation on this product because it is from Missha. We all know that Missha is popularly known for their Perfect Cover BB Cream that is considered as one of the best product from Missha.

This BB Cushion claims to give you a long lasting coverage without giving any darkening effect to the skin.

Some of the highlight ingredients of this BB cushion are Bamboo Water, Baobab Fruit Extract, and Hazel Extract that works to give the skin moisture.


 I got mine in shade No. 23. 
There are only 2 shades for this product. 
The No. 21 which is the lightest shade, and No. 23 - the darkest shade.



Cute designs~~~~


Listed here are the ingredients of this product:


It comes with 2 refills! I find this so affordable because in just 11,600 won I already have a BB cushion with 2 refills! What a great deal! I ordered this product on TesterKorea.


The cushion looks elegant yet cute!



I tried exchanging this with the A'pieu Air Fit Cushion and my Innisfree Long Wear Cushion but they don't fit each other. 




SPONGE SOAKED WITH LIQUIIIIIDS I MEAN BB CREAM



SWATCH


When blended:





Can you see the big difference? Although the color is a little too light for me, but then it gives a medium coverage. It feels slightly sticky, but then you can just apply a small amount of loose powder to your face to lessen the stickiness. I love how dewy is the finish of this product! Like I can already achieve the Korean makeup dewy look. (heehee) It doesn't feel drying to the skin but then it gives moisture like what this product claims. I didn't notice any unpleasant smell but it has a fair scent. The lasting power of this product is just fine, you can just re-apply when you feel like you need touch ups. In my case, I live in a tropical country and nowadays it is very hot. I will look too oily when I wear this on hot days.. so I prefer to use it on rainy days or when I feel like wearing it. (it really depends on my mood sometimes haha)
But overall I love this cushion! 

RATE
4.5/5!

PROS
Very affordable
Medium coverage
Dewy finish
Has SPF50+ / PA+++
Comes with 2 refills
Doesn't leave the face dry or flaky

CONS
Limited shades
Can be a little sticky to the face

WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN?
YES!!!

PRICE
11,600 won = approximately $10

WHERE TO BUY?



Have you tried this BB Cushion? Let me know, leave a comment below & share your experience!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. love the post.nice review xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will defiantly be trying the highlighter. I've tried the liquid highlighter from Benefit (High Beam). But I feel as if it can be difficult to get a good strobing technique. In my opinion you have more control with a powder and brush! Thanks for sharing this product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway thanks for the tip. To tell you honestly this is not a highlighter. It is a Foundation/BB Cream in a compact, provided with an air puff for a more convenient application. :)

      Delete
  3. Awww the packaging's so cute! Im so excited for foreign brands to join this bandwagon. Loreal and Lancome already have one. But we'll see if they have better formulation and shade selection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!!! But I still go for Korean brands! Thanks for the visit! :)

      Delete
  4. The packaging is cute! I wish there's a darker shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!
      Yep, Korean BB Creams and Foundation usually have limited shades, and they're all in lighter shades. :(

      Delete