My Everyday Makeup Essentials

By Resa Peralta - Sunday, September 06, 2015



I will be sharing my everyday makeup essentials. These are the products that I use everyday when I go to school or when I'm running some errands.

1. Innisfree Long Wear Cushion 
This is my second LWC and it feels so great that I got the summer limited edition with the flower design on the cushion. I have a short review of this on my Instagram account months ago. The first cushion that I have ever tried is Innisfree's Long Wear Cushion and it became a really good experience to me so that's the reason why I availed another LWC. We all know that cushion offers a convenient way to apply your makeup more faster than the usual routine. I find it easier and faster to finish my makeup routine when I use this cushion. I was expecting that it will have a matte finish but then I was wrong, it is not matte and it has a semi dewy finish. I'm thankful that it didn't bring any breakouts on my face, I love using this cushion everyday because it provides convenience and a good coverage.

2. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
I have been using this powder for quite a moment because I recently ran out of my 3W Clinic Natural Makeup Powder and I decided to try the very famous No Sebum Mineral Powder from Innisfree, and guess what, I did not make a wrong decision. I have been using this powder every single day after I apply my makeup because it lessens the oiliness on my face.

3. Nature Republic By Flower Lip Balm - #3 Honey Lemon
I have bought this product a long time ago but didn't get a chance to use it regularly because I am using another lip balm. The main reason why I bought this lip balm is because EXO's Sehun is there (yes I am a fan of EXO) and I seldom use this for the reason of I don't want to use it because oppa's face is there. But recently I made a decision to finally use it! And I am loving it so much. I use this lip balm for almost everyday, and then after I apply this lip balm, I will apply my favorite lip stick or tint. It gives a moisturizing effect and look to my lips.

4. Etude House Sunprise Natural Corrector SPF50+ / PA+++
It is not only a good sun cream with the protection of SPF50+ / PA+++ but you can also use this as a substitute for your lazy days . Actually, when I am too lazy to apply anything on my face and there's a time when I am running late for school, that's the case when I will use this sun cream and then I'm ready to go! But oops, I'm ready to go, with my brows and lipstick/lip tint on!

5. Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara
I recently wrote a review about this product and I am loving it so much even though it is very hard to remove. I am getting a lot of compliments on my lashes because they said that it looks pretty and more longer than before. Click here to see my review of this mascara.

6. The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Design My Eyebrow #4 Brown
This is absolutely the product that I will be always buying! I have been getting compliments on my brows because of this product. I am using this every single day and I love how it makes my brows on point. Haha but seriously, I don't know what to do when I ran out of this. On my review of this product I bought the #1 Gray Brown, but this time I tried using #4 Brown that matches my brows and hair color perfectly! Click here to see my review of this eyebrow pencil.

7. Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer
Since Aritaum launched their Full Cover Line I am already eyeing this concealer stick. I am planning to buy this concealer again because it helps me to cover my under eye circles.

8. Nichido Pencil - LP04 Rosette
The color of this lip tint looks kinda natural on me so when I feel lazy and I want to look natural I use this lip liner along with the Nature Republic By Flower Lip Balm.


So this are my normal / everyday makeup routine.
I rarely use eyeliner on normal days. When I have more time and I am feeling pretty I always put a lot of effort on my makeup. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Im also using TFS eyebrow pencil. It's a great product. Wish they have a shade for light hair color. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! But overall the TFS eyebrow pencil is a must have item. :D

      Delete