REVIEW: Aritaum Style Pop Pudding Tint - #2 Swing Coral

By Resa Peralta - Monday, September 28, 2015


The Style Pop Tint from Aritaum is one of the popular tints in their brand, and recently they changed the packaging of the product. And now, this is the new relaunched packaging of the Style Pop Pudding Tint!

I've been wanting to buy this for a long time already and now finally here it is!



I how the packaging looks like. It is very slim and handy.

The Style Pop Pudding Tint Line is consists of 3 shades:
#1 Polka Pink
#2 Swing Coral
#3 Tango Red



I bought the 2nd color which is the Swing Coral. When I saw the poster where the shades were shown, I immediately liked Swing Coral!


This tint has a watery consistency yet slightly creamy, but it can be easily blended.
I noticed that the color a little bit sheer when applied onto the lips. You may try applying again for a more brighter or intense color. Another thing that I noticed on this product is the smell. I actually like the smell of this tint but then when it comes to the taste...
Uhm. It taste bitter and weird. I just don't like how it taste.

SWATCH



On to the lasting power of this tint, it has a normal staying power like any other tints, the pigmentation is also good. I love how beautiful the color is!

What broke my heart is when I found out that this tint has leaked on my bag! I don't know what happened or what was the reason behind of the leakage, but I am very sure that I properly closed it after I used it. (Sad Story)
My advice to you is that you must carefully place this tint on your pouch in a vertical position so it will not leak, just in case if this situation may happen to you too.

RATE
3.5/5

PROS
Good pigmentation
Easy to blend
Handy packaging
Nice smell
Affordable

CONS
Bitter taste
It can leak on your bag or makeup pouch if not properly stored


PRICE
4750won = $4

WHERE TO BUY?
I bought mine on TesterKorea but I am pretty sure that Korean online stores like W2Beauty, BeautyNetKorea, CosmeticLove and Roseroseshop sells this. 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like it has better pigmentation than other liquid lip tints. Too bad the packaging can cause leaks. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this color, but the leaky container is a major turn off. thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete