REVIEW: The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

By Resa Peralta - Saturday, September 05, 2015


It's been quite a long time since I purchased a lip tint. Recently I am so hooked on lipsticks.
Today I will be reviewing this tint that I recently bought from TesterKorea.
What caught my attention to buy this tint is that it is really cheap. I'm not that familiar with the products of the brand 'The Saem' but then I've been hearing this brand before. So, I gave it a try considering that it is cheap and the packaging is a little bit cute (oh no me and my feelings with cute packaging)


It is in the shade of #1 - RED. This tint is consists of 3 colors:





The applicator


SWATCH 


The first thing that I noticed on this tint is that the smell of it kinda reminds me of Tony Moly's Delight Tint, but this tint is less pigmented than the Delight Tint. However, I love how reddish the color of this tint is.
It has watery consistency and it appears less visible when blended.

WHEN WORN


On to the lasting power of this tint, I would rate this tint as an average tint. The color can slightly fade away when you eat, you will need to reapply it again. What I do is I always make it sure to apply my lip balm after applying this tint so my lips will look moisturized. This can feel a little drying to the lips so I suggest that you use your favorite lip balm under it. 
Overall I love this tint! This is great for your everyday use.

RATE
4/5

PROS
Pretty colors
Good pigmentation
Cheap price
Lovely and simple packaging
Sweet scent

CONS
Can slightly be drying to the lips (make sure to moisturize your lips first)

PRICE
2800 won - around $2

WILL I PURCHASE AGAIN?
Yes!

WHERE TO BUY?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like lip tints because they are so affordable! I think watery tints are easier to blend than gel type. Great review! :) ��

    ReplyDelete