REVIEW: Cathy Doll Lip Smile Color Lip Balm Stick

By Resa Peralta - Sunday, December 11, 2016


Its been really a long time since I posted another review. I've been on a hiatus so that's why I cannot post anything on my blog. However, today I am back with another review from the brand Cathy Doll! I also do have another Cathy Doll product review and it is an eyebrow product. Feel free to go back to one of my post if you are also interested in checking it out. Okay going on to this product review, I got this few months from Mommy Rockin' Style and decided to do a review on it. Actually, this is already an overdue review because I got too busy at work that's why I couldn't post anything on my blog. 

I do love lip balms as my lips tends to be flaky everytime. The first thing that caught my eyes on this product is the pretty packaging! I have a weak heart for products with gorgeous packaging.


PRICE
 P199







SWATCH





This lip balm stick is very hydrating and moisturizing. It doesn't try out my lips and I like that it gives a natural effect to the lips even though my lips are so pale, it managed to give a natural color. The scent was good as well because it has some kind of cherry scent. However, the lasting power is not that good. It can last you 2 or 3 hours, and it can fade away when you eat, re-applying would be necessary.

RATE
3.5/5

PROS
Hydrating
Moisturizes the lips
Gives a natural color/shade
Has a pleasant scent
Great packaging

CONS
Not long lasting


Have you tried this lip balm stick from Cathy Doll? 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments