BeautyMNL Haul

By Resa Peralta - Sunday, December 18, 2016


Finally after being hiatus for months. I'm finally back on blogging! Now I will be doing a unboxing post on my BeautyMNL haul! This is an early Christmas gift to myself but then tried to control myself not to buy too much since I have to save as well. This is my very first time to shop at BeautyMNL and I guess I will be buying again.

If you haven't heard of BeautyMNL yet, well let me introduce them to all of you!

BeautyMNL is one of the biggest beauty sites in the Philippines. They do have a wide range of makeup and skincare products from popular brands such as L'Oreal, NYX, Maybelline, OFRA, Wet N' Wild,  etc. They also have Korean skincare and cosmetic products such as Innisfree, Holika Holika, Banila Co, Too Cool for School, COSRX and also products from local brands such as Pink Sugar and Ellana! 

I love how BeautyMNL' s site is very informative in terms of beauty and skincare. They do have different articles that give you tips on skincare and makeup related things. I also find it awesome that they do have different deals and sale from time to time. The shipping time took 3 days for the products to arrive at my home. I placed my order on a Sunday and received it 3 days after. 

So now let me show you everything that I have purchased from BeautyMNL:




Price: P159

I am really unfamiliar with this brand. Reading all of those reviews makes me want to try this as well, considering that the price is good. I decided to give it a try. All of the shades were all sold out so I decided to get this shade instead. Thankfully, upon receiving the lipstick the shade was good. I will be creating a review for this product, so stay tuned!


Price: P80

Saw this on BeautyMNL's best seller products. Other shades are sold out so I decided to just get this instead to be safe. I feel so excited to try this lip and cheek stain and know why this is one of their best sellers. The price is sooooooo affordable though. I would love to buy this again to give it as a gift to my friends.


Price: P180

Since this is one of their best sellers in BeautyMNL, I got intrigued to also try this. I don't usually buy hair care products however upon seeing good reviews on it, I feel like wanting to try it to use on times when I just want my hair to look like #IWokeUpLikeThis, nah, I mean like when I want my hair to have beautiful curls.


Price: P160

I've been wanting to try eyelashes from the brand Red Cherry since I've been hearing that the quality of their eyelashes is great. I finally have the chance to try them out! 


Price: P80

I really don't know why I bought this..
Maybe because some of the products that I want from BeautyMNL are all sold out so... 
Still, I would love to try this and check whether it's good or not!


Price: P125

Bought this because this is my favorite shampoo as of the moment! I was surprised when the package arrived because I didn't think that it was 380mL. (I didn't read the description
What a great steal! I got 2 380 mL Hana shampoos at just 125 pesos.


Price: P199


What a beautiful brush. I didn't expect that it would be that small. I haven't tried using oval brushes before so let me give this a try if it does help to give a great foundation finish.


Can't believe that the total amount of the products that I purchased was just less than P1000! To be exact, all of these are just P983 + free shipping!

BeautyMNL offer free shipping until 23 December 2016 so if you are interested, go now and shop at www.beautyMNL.com!



Have you also tried to shop at BeautyMNL? If yes, please leave your experience down at the comment section!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments