EARN WHILE SHOPPING FOR BEAUTY PRODUCTS

By Resa Peralta - Monday, October 03, 2016




Makeup products are probably one of the things in this world that we makeup lovers cannot resist. I believe that I am not just the only person who struggles on this temptation, who's with me by the way? I love shopping online, not just for clothes or things but I also love buying makeup and skincare products online. Did you ever felt like a bum every time you overspent on makeup? I know the feeling, my friend. What a relief that there is such as thing like SHOPBACK. 

Basically, SHOPBACK is an online site that helps us online shoppers to find the best deals and discounts on our favorite online stores. Who would not love discounts and best deals right? There are beauty sites that are available in SHOPBACK; such as Althea, Sephora, Luxola, StrawberryNET and many more! Actually they are not just limited to beauty online stores, but they also have over 300+ stores to choose from, plus you will be getting a cashback. 

Cashback?! Okay what is this thing? Cashback literally means getting your cash back from the items that you purchased through SHOPBACK affiliated merchants. They will be giving a portion of your purchase as a cashback. What a great way to save right?

So, how does SHOPBACK works? It is very easy to use! Now worries, my friend.

To start with your journey of saving with SHOPBACK, you first need to create an account! 
A pop-up will appear immediately when you access the website. (www.shopback.ph)



You simply need to login some of your details in there and you can also sign up via your Facebook.

HOW SHOPBACK WORKS





I told you right? It is very easy! It feels the same as your normal online shopping process.

Just to give you an idea on how much you can possibly earn or save through SHOPBACK:

If you spend P1000 on a brand that has 5% cashback, then you can earn P50 as your cashback! SHOPBACK assures you of cashback within 48 hours of your purchase.




Currently, these beauty online stores offers cashback:

Althea - 5%
www.shopback.ph/althea







Sephora - up to 5% cashback
www.shopback.ph/sephora




Some of the guilty pleasure products in Sephora!!!!







www.shopback.ph/strawberrynet-com



So if your total amount would be more than P1000+, then that means you will save a lot! Imagine everytime you're shopping online through these beauty stores, you will not just enjoy the products, you'll also be earning a portion of your purchase! The guilt of overspending on makeup will somehow lessen. :P
I highly recommend this for people like me who loves online shopping, as it will be very useful to me so that I can somehow safe on my every purchase that I make through online, Start earning cash back and sign up now!

VISIT SHOPBACK'S WEBSITE

To get to know more about ShopBack you can also visit their Facebook (facebook.com/shopbackphilippines) and Instagram page (@shopbackph)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments