REVIEW: Beach Born Natural Sea Salt Spray

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, January 10, 2017


 I'm not really into hair care products but I'm so glad that I took the risk in buying this product. Most of the time I don't really care about my hair that much, I just want it to look simple or sometimes I do like my hair in a messy bun. I recently discovered a product from BeautyMNL and I can't deny it, it became one of my favorite products as of the moment. When I want to have mermaid curls or an effortless bouncy hair waves, this product saves me a lot without putting too much effort on creating curls good for simple days in office or when I'm out with my friends to hangout. Today, I'll be reviewing one of the popular products from BeautyMNL. I'm really unfamiliar with this brand though but sometimes its good to explore and try different brands, so I'm giving it a try.



100mL
Price: P180 ($3.63)

CLAIM TO FAME: An all-natural sea salt-infused spray for beachy waves
FAST FACTS: Adds volume to your natural length; texturizes hair for perfect waves; helps keeps curls longer; may be used as a dry shampoo to refresh hair on-the-go
PERFECT FOR: Creating natural-looking body and bounce

For heatless beach waves that last all day: Spray a generous amount of on dry hair and tie hair into a top bun or large braids. Let set overnight.
For the perfect bed head look: Spray generously on dry hair then twist and scrunch in large sections.
For a heatless blow-dried look with sexy volume: Spray on damp hair and let air dry.
To keep curls gorgeous for 24 hours: Spray generously before and after curling.



The instructions on how to use this product are written on the back of the bottle. However, I would like to share my own method of applying this Sea Salt Spray.

What I do is after I took a bath,  I'll spray it on my damp hair.
Then, I'll divide my hair into two portions so that I can braid them.
When I'm done, I'll spray again and wait around 30 minutes or few hours.
After some hours, finally I can now remove the braids and voila, it gave me perfect mermaid curls!

FINISH PRODUCT




I'm really in love with this Sea Salt Spray. I've been receiving compliments from my friends that my curls looks beautiful. Never would I thought that it will be that effective, it totally last all day, the moment I removed the braids up until I went home from work, its still there. I was expecting that after few hours after removing the braids, it will soon be gone. To my surprise, the curls remained! The Sea Salt Spray doesn't feel sticky at all, it doesn't dry out the hair either. Another good thing about this product is that it is very affordable and the ingredients are all natural. Means no harmful chemicals or whatsoever that can damage your hair. It's very safe to use and the packaging is simple yet very handy. The Sea Salt Spray does not have any unpleasant smell and few sprays is enough to create curls. The only thing that I do not like about it is that the cap tends to be too loose.

Overall, I would totally recommend this product to everyone. No wonder this is one of the popular products in BeautyMNL. Price is totally worth it and it is very helpful as you don't need to consume much time to use curling iron to create curls. You can just bun your hair or braid it and wait for hours, you can totally do it before you go to work at morning then just remove it when you arrive at the office, alternatively you can just sit back and relax or do your errands while waiting.


RATE
5/5

Where to buy?

Would I repurchase again?
Definitely YES! Honestly speaking, I need this in my life.


You can visit Beach Born's Facebook Page here


Have you tried any similar products like the Sea Salt Spray from Beach Born?







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments