REVIEW: Fashion21' All-Day Matte Lipstick (Cabaret)

By Resa Peralta - Monday, September 19, 2016


Recently I've been exploring on local brands and I decided to also do reviews on local beauty brands so that I can expand the scope of my beauty blog not only limiting to Korean beauty products. I am very familiar with those local brands but I haven't tried most of them. To tell you honestly, back then I was really hesitant to try local beauty products because I thought that they're not good and might irritate my skin. Since I'm a big fan of K-Beauty, I prefer buying Korean beauty products than the local brand. A time came when I was with my Mom and she was looking for some makeup products to buy, we came upon the beauty section in the department store where local and foreign brands are found, and she bought some cosmetics while I explored on some brands, actually I was thinking of buying a lipstick from Fashion21 because my cousin recommended it. And lo and behold, I bought myself one and also some of the other products from Fashion21.


All-Day Matte Lipstick (Cabaret)
Price: P175

Ingredients:

PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUMETHYLEXYL PALMITATE, OZOKERITE, LANOLIN, COPERNICIA, CERIFERA CERA, CERESIN, CERA ALBA, MICA, TALC, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE




The packaging looks like a bullet shaped one which also reminds of MAC lipsticks.




SWATCH



This lipstick is really pigmented. I love how I can use this lipstick on a daily basis and whenever I go to work. There are 15 shades to choose from on the All Day Matte Lipstick, from nudes, pinks, and reds, but this one is my favorite! When I apply two layers of this lipstick, it is enough to cover my entire lips and to keep the lipstick stay for long hours. Well, it really depends if you applied a thin layer and you ate some food or drinks, it might fade but in my case, I always apply layers of the lipstick so that it will stay on my lips for a long time. I guess the maximum staying power is about 4-5 hours based on my experience, then I have to re-apply again. It doesn't have a smell though and it doesn't dry out my lips because I always exfoliate before applying matte lipsticks. But for some people who have flaky or cracked lips, exfoliate your lips first and apply lip balm before applying matte lipsticks like this so your lips won't dry out or become flaky. Another thing that I love about this lipstick is its affordable price. This is definitely a budget-friendly beauty product. Overall, I love this and I would definitely purchase another one when I run out of it, and I would also want to try other shades too. 


Have you ever tried this lipstick from Fashion21 before? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments