REVIEW: Cathy Doll Triple Eyebrow Designing (01 Blonde Brown)

By Resa Peralta - Tuesday, September 06, 2016


I'm back with another review again! Big thanks to Mommy Rockin Style for this product, and some more Cathy Doll products that I will also review here on my blog. It is my first time to try products from Cathy Doll, so I feel very excited about trying them and writing a review about their products!


The Cathy Doll Triple Eyebrow Designing can be easily used on-the-go for a natural look and beautiful eyebrows. The item comes with a two-headed brush that makes it easier to apply the powder. It can also be used on your nose for a little bit of extra tan.

Shades: 
01 Blonde Brown
02 Natural Brown
03 Red Brown

Price:  P249

How to Use

1. Use the flat brush head to apply darker shades of Cathy Doll Triple Eyebrow Designing to your eyebrows.
2. Start drawing your brow lines from the outer side of the brow inwards.
3. Use the other head to gently apply the lighter shades onto the end of your eyebrows.


So, I got mine in shade #1 which is the Blonde Brown.

 This part also demonstrate how you can use the different color/shades available on the product.




I really find the eyebrow brush useful, though it is very small. I actually don't like using brushes provided from some eyebrow palettes because some products that I have encountered contains low quality brush on it. I was quite surprised that this brush is good despite its size. It's very sturdy.






SWATCH





I really love this eyebrow product. I only used the first shade because the next shades are too light for my brows. But the first shade gave a very natural look on my brows. As you can see on the picture, it doesn't look too dark nor too light. I mixed the first and second shade to apply on the front part of the brows to give a fading effect on it so it will not look too dark or like it was drawn by a pen. Overall, the pigmentation is nice and if you're hair is kinda brown or a little lighter then this would suit this shade for you. 

Have you also tried other products from Cathy Doll?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments