REVIEW: Nature Republic Soft Eyeliner (#01 Black)

By Resa Peralta - Wednesday, May 18, 2016


Its been weeks since I last posted a review. Nowadays I am currently busy on finding a job. I just recently graduated and I am now officially unemployed, though I have some part time works, I'd like to find a full-time job so that I can have a stable income. Well, this is the toughest part after graduating, finding a job is so hard as I imagined before. Since I am in a job hunting right now I usually go to interviews, and of course, in an interview, you have to be prim and proper to look presentable to your potential employers. Today's review is a product that I've used during one of my job interviews. Eyeliner is always a must in a job interview makeup look! 


Nature Republic Soft Eyeliner (#01 Black)

Description:
The elastic brush helps create vivid black or natural brown eye line.

Colors Available: #01 Black & #02 Brown
Price: Around $8

As expected from Nature Republic they always produce eco-friendly packaging and nature-themed products/packaging.


The eyeliner pen is very handy and light. Its packaging is very simple. Before you use it, you have to make sure to shake it well and close the cap every after use so the eyeliner will not dry out.



\

This eyeliner has a very sharp tip, that is very helpful most especially when you want to draw a very thin line. The tip of this eyeliner is very soft and I actually prefer eyeliner in a pen type form because I can easily draw on my lids and the style that I want to.


SWATCH


Since my lids are too oily, I usually use a primer before I apply eyeliner or eyeshadows. But I have tried it with and without primer. It doesn't smudge even though my eyelids were too oily (with primer), but without primer, after 4-5 hours of wearing it, it begins to fade on my super oily lids + the sweat caused by the hot weather here in the Philippines. 


I would rate this eyeliner with the score of 3.5/5. It's cheap and the lasting power is just average. Well if you have oily lids like me I think you should look for another eyeliner but I think for people who doesn't have oily lids, this eyeliner may work pretty well for you! 

Any thoughts about this eyeliner from Nature Republic?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments